SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

if you get stuck, ask Jack88, he's installed one into his car before

-D

done about 11 of them lol.

you can use a 150 - 300 watt inverter but there fairly power hungry or you can use a DC - DC power supply which replaces the 240v unit in the xbox, need to rewire the loom in the xbox for it though. PM me if you need to know anymore.

Jack

Yeah keen for it bud. I'll get back to you for sure on that.

Currently licking my wounds from the track day at Lala. 3rd session I collided with another bike at turn 5 and we both ended up in the dirt. Bike has a fair bit of cosmetic damage. Crushed my hand and broken a finger. Bruising is looking pretty awesome now :)

Time for painkillers and beer!

Getting some respray work done on the bumpers on the car this weekend. should look decent when its done

-D

Looks good, where you getting it done?

i got monkey bars yo'

You still need to send me pics of those rims.

Would look better with a front lip :)

Truth!

However. My R32 has stock suspension yet I still manage to scrape the lip in some places, isnt that the reason why he removed it?

Cheers...Can i play on your monkey bars? :D

That sounds weird. :bunny:

Would look better with a front lip :)

front lip = wank

the car is setup for handling on the road, and despite it not being as low as a track car, the lip does not cut daily driving - always scraping shit, steep driveways etc. as it is with the lip removed, i still have my zorst scraping stuff - that i dont like...

i would chuck it on if it would line up with the rest of the bodyline, but i do like the look sans lip - less 'kick me in the balls' for the po po

i can understand the lip for those who track/weekend warriors/wannabes who need that 0.01% of downforce but each to his own :bunny:

-D

Looks good, where you getting it done?

Road & Track Dyno, - theyre my boys

Dont trust anyone but these guys to service my R

The guy who is doing my cosmetics has been pulled out of retirement as a favour to the owner of Road & track, mainly because I'm doing a complete overhaul of their IT, but also because I've needed these blokes to do a stupendous amount of work for me lately..

Spent a few hours there today while copying over their databases, met Charlie Kovaks and saw the 6lt V8 gen3 that Gil Cameron is building for his racing ute... veeeeeeeery sexy

-D

front lip = wank

the car is setup for handling on the road, and despite it not being as low as a track car, the lip does not cut daily driving - always scraping shit, steep driveways etc. as it is with the lip removed, i still have my zorst scraping stuff - that i dont like...

i would chuck it on if it would line up with the rest of the bodyline, but i do like the look sans lip - less 'kick me in the balls' for the po po

i can understand the lip for those who track/weekend warriors/wannabes who need that 0.01% of downforce but each to his own :)

-D

dont you also loose your brake ducts??? =\