SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Yes he would. but their only wank factor anyway :)

they could be - its just that why worry about the brake ducts when you have a) no brake brace b) no braided lines c) no slotted rotors d) shit pads e) shit fluid aaaaand ;

the ultimate obvious penultimate fact that my gtr is a daily drive which doesnt get tracked... like chad said half facetiously, its wank factor for a daily, it might have some benefits for a tracked car, but tbh you'd be wanting to worry about other things first ;D

-D

what a big night

i would of rather gone for a drive in the 33 though :O

A big night deserves a big brekky

DSC00099.JPG

Helgas Soy n Linseed Toasted with 4 rashers of salted bacon, mushrooms fried in butter and 2 eggs with parsley..

thats what willis was talking about

-D

im slightly tempted to buy an s2 33...

Thats the last thing I thought I would see you post Dave.

If I were to have a 33 it would have to be s2 typeM with the lower lip on front bar etc.

Please don't tell me its a silver 33? :O

More specs and info on it Dave?

_____

That breakfast looked unbelivably nice lol

Edited by Weezy

I need your help, guys n girls.

I have a massive fear of commitment/rejection.

Im taking a big step next weekend of going out to dinner with one of my friends, and i cant decide on where to take her.

It will be my very first "date" and im 19. Kinda sad, but yeah.

I cant find the thread that had places to take your girl to. So im asking in here.

Can you help me with any good restaurants in adelaide, that wont break the bank?

Thanks

Really depends what you're (food) into Jake. One of my favorite laid back style of place is Salsa at West Beach just off of Military Rd, they do italian style cuisine and do it very well.

queens head, just on the outskirts of town- abit pricey

fizz on the beach in glenelg in the marina- might have closed down but good prices

strand in glenelg on jetty rd near chalkers-good food, good prices

grange in town in the hilton hotel-your walet will get raped hardcore

theres more but those are some of my favorite places. good think my missus is a chef :)