SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hardcore girls are hot as for one nighters I think...

Wouldn't date one but they're sex apeal is awesome

oh yeah. best one nighters. ever. verbatim.

dated one in a former life. not again.

experience is good, am glad you decided to share. shotz is a good plan B. it is pretty cheap. the last time i went there i couldn't remember getting home.

comes with the territory. i know where to go and who to talk to.

oh yeah. best one nighters. ever. verbatim.

dated one in a former life. not again.

they'd hell come with baggage??

comes with the territory. i know where to go and who to talk to.

really, as a 22y.o on the prowl who very occasionally goes out to the city, where do you suggest?

experience is good, am glad you decided to share. shotz is a good plan B. it is pretty cheap. the last time i went there i couldn't remember getting home.

Dohmar, i haven't read about russia yet, halfway through my hitler book and just finished reading about operation "barbarossa" and now starting the chapter "fullfilling the prophecy".

Did he defeat the reich and then take his power too far, i know his semi evil but i guess i had no idea. Had to be some kind of leader to defeat the fuhrer and take back his conquered territory??

hitler made the classic mistake of initiating a war on two fronts - in the age of aerial supremacy this isnt so much an issue, infact the US has designed two separate fleets so they they can fight a conventional arms war on two fronts, but i digress

the british pretty much wore hitler/germany down, and then he stupidly attacked russia due to a delusion that the british were weak (in spite of the fact he muchly admired the british and greatly rued the fact they declared war on him - he honesly thought they wouldnt.)

Then the japs allied with germany and italy, and once they bombed pearl harbour, the yanks werent having any of that. they declared war on the axis and with that it pretty much made the conclusion inevitable, with or without the bomb. (they decided to drop the bomb based upon projected casualty statistics for a conventional land war invasion of the 4 main japanese islands).

stalin on the other hand, decided to push loads upon loads of foot soldiers and push them into the eastern front. didnt matter about their skill or proficciency, in his mind it was a twofold benefit - getting rid of the overpopulated steppes from peasant classes he didnt like, and also to force a wall on the russian border to get the germans pinned - and then let the allies do the rest of the work. most of the soldiers were common village folk who were either going to fight the germans, or get machinegunned by soviet commissars (political propaganda officers)... a likely death versus a certain one.

then of course after the war he sent many to the siberian gulags to work themselves to death, or simply had them executed in the forests of the urals

People make a big deal about hitler, yeah he was bad, esp if you're jewish (and my own grandparents were in a forced labour camp cause they were polish catholics)... but statistically speaking, stalin takes the cake... i think mao tse tung has almost as many kills to his name but they were as a result of starvation due to his failed 5 year plans... patricide without the lead bullet...

-D

they'd hell come with baggage??

mine came with a spare girlfriend and a bagful of daddy issues.

but she did introduce me to some fairly awesome shit.

really, as a 22y.o on the prowl who very occasionally goes out to the city, where do you suggest?

depends what youre after mate.

personal favourites include the grace emily and the worlds end.

Good points, no need to digress. Hitler planned for war with the west but not untill 45 onwards. He thought that the defeat of russia (in quick succession before winter) would deter britian from war and force them into piece terms as he admired the empire. Russia was ment to be to the germans as India was to the UK.

Russia, one soldier has a rifle, the other ammunition. Not welled trained but had the numbers, the death toth for the red army 20 million??? Hitler had the vision of freeways and trains to the baltic sea his lasting legacy.

USA ended the war (rightfully or wrongly) with the nuke on 2 jap locations. The 2nd was for russia if germany succeded in their invasion but where does victory and "crimes agains humanity" end? They americans justified the killings of a hundred thousand citizens in japan, women children.

Maybe one evil vs another?

yeah kinda remember being at shotz late last night. this morn.

You gotta be carefull there. You pick up a bird b4 12 there your ok. After around 3am when your goggles sink in all the girl monsters come out and know your pissed. Some real dropped pies there at times.

Was gonan try and get a gig there djing. but they play the same tunes every single week. no change at all

mine came with a spare girlfriend and a bagful of daddy issues.

but she did introduce me to some fairly awesome shit.

depends what youre after mate.

personal favourites include the grace emily and the worlds end.

Daddy issues or uncles are no fun at all. Not all is lost then and i'll check them out next time i'm in the city.

yeah kinda remember being at shotz late last night. this morn.

You gotta be carefull there. You pick up a bird b4 12 there your ok. After around 3am when your goggles sink in all the girl monsters come out and know your pissed. Some real dropped pies there at times.

Was gonan try and get a gig there djing. but they play the same tunes every single week. no change at all

haha, yeah, place packs with 10 pinters after about 1. but thats the same with most joints.

just keep yourself paced well enough that you know when youre talkin to a swamp donkey.

Yeah agree. Not sure if i should share. not really proud. But ive brang home a monster from there b4. Not good. at all. She had an accent tho. must have fell for that. I actually fell alseep ontop of her. interesting night/ next morn

oh craig. thats nasty. with and on. new low?

No such thing as goggles! I've been incredibly intoxicated on more occasions than I'd like to remember and I never once picked up a bushy :)

lol. sure dude.

Edited by scandyflick

lol. sure dude.

you better believe it :)

I've never really understood the whole goggles thing. I've had plenty of mates plead with me to tell them when they've been about to pick up some shocker and then ignore my advice anyway..... then I got the blame because I was the only one who could ever still see at the end of the night. Somehow I don't think I was the only one left with vision!!!

Talbo. maybe u dont get wasted enough.

They do come out. Ive actually sorta know when I was pissed and tried opening my eyes properly and thought. 'have i got goggles on' I thought nah shes ok. wake up the next day and it was a diff person all together.

lol. true. beer goggles is a great excuse for desperation.

never had it so bad that ive gone home with someone that has the net mass to rival a small car, but i have woken in the morning and gone "she was a little hotter last night, but f**k, shes still alright".

and dont say i dont get drunk enough, i dont do things in half measures. lol.

Edited by scandyflick

I don't think its actual goggles but I think its more or less 'This bitch isn't attractive but I'll smash her anyway and worry about the embarrassment and jokes thew following day haha

haha, seems ive posted a bit more crap than i thought today, just checked. whoops.

Dan & Ben......good read!! :)

haha, was quite a bit more interesting than the average wasteland content. almost made history interesting. :down: