SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Good points, no need to digress. Hitler planned for war with the west but not untill 45 onwards. He thought that the defeat of russia (in quick succession before winter) would deter britian from war and force them into piece terms as he admired the empire. Russia was ment to be to the germans as India was to the UK.

I cant agree. Hitler did want to be a champion of the west and that they would accept his ideals of purity and romantic grandiose architecture... britain was at war with germany before he even declared war on russia (historical fact) so I cant see how you'd say his attacking russia would deter british aggression. Hitler would never have wanted to make russia part of germany because he considered the russians as genetically inferior, barbaric people. Aka not enough aryan blood.

Russia, one soldier has a rifle, the other ammunition. Not welled trained but had the numbers, the death toth for the red army 20 million??? Hitler had the vision of freeways and trains to the baltic sea his lasting legacy.

Mike Rann has the vision of the southern express freeway and the bypass. Doesnt make him any less of a bunghole for his totalitarian fascist laws. The russian soldiers were very well armed. Ever heard of the SKS or AK47? The Mosin Nagant? They were the weapons of soviet partisans, and those were the poor sods who paid for the eastern front in general. I dont know what the death toll was for either force because it depends on the battle, however if you research the battle of stalingrad you'll find that both sides butchered each other in the thousands for a few metres - not unlike the metres gained in ww1

USA ended the war (rightfully or wrongly) with the nuke on 2 jap locations. The 2nd was for russia if germany succeded in their invasion but where does victory and "crimes agains humanity" end? They americans justified the killings of a hundred thousand citizens in japan, women children.

The means become the end. The end redeems the means.

Nobody would argue the death of civilians, however you compare the several hundred thousand who died with the bombings to the projected 25-30 million if they had to invade the islands and conduct a war of skirmish, against a country that historically had some of the most insanely trained infantry and cavalry (ninja, samurai) etc..

Maybe one evil vs another?

Evil begets evil; it is said that the end justifies the means, however one cannot admire their means when their ends amount to failure; and double that when the end amounts to success but at the cost of ones own self righteousness

-D

Evil begets evil; it is said that the end justifies the means, however one cannot admire their means when their ends amount to failure; and double that when the end amounts to success but at the cost of ones own self righteousness

-D

Hence why there are no winners in war.

Any perceived victory right throughout the history of any war has come at a significant cost to the victor........it's always about who can salvage the most and who can get on their feet the quickest.

i need some halp ,

looking at getting a screamer pipe for my car ,

just wondering if anyone knows of a place that would weld a screamer onto my current front pipe i have.

im pretty sure its mild steel as its painted grey or would i be better off buying a complete new front pipe?

//strictly for track use only\\

buy a new pipe. improvised screamers sound like aids.

am performance, s/steel, $380.

Seconded....

And stroker for me is looking better and better... Sigh... After the house me thinks

yeah thats what i was thinking

do AM have a website or is it just over the phone with Andrew ?

over the phone. basically his business is built on rep, im yet to find a site for him.

hes a pretty easy fella to deal with, very service oriented, give him a buzz, 0401 865 373

yeah thats what i was thinking

do AM have a website or is it just over the phone with Andrew ?

No website... just call him, he'll hook you up. He should be back in business this week too, he's been moving the last few weeks but should be settled now

i'll show him

next year.

I'll probably do the same mate, just so many things in the air at the moment money wise with looking to buy a house but it will be done :ninja:

over the phone. basically his business is built on rep, im yet to find a site for him.

hes a pretty easy fella to deal with, very service oriented, give him a buzz, 0401 865 373

ahk sweet as

i like his work, was going to buy a custom front pipe off nigelswazi that he had made by Andrew but cash didnt allow!

will give him a buzz on pay day

cheers Dave & Luke !

ahk sweet as

i like his work, was going to buy a custom front pipe off nigelswazi that he had made by Andrew but cash didnt allow!

will give him a buzz on pay day

cheers Dave & Luke !

Any time, let him know I pointed him your way :ninja:

I'll probably do the same mate, just so many things in the air at the moment money wise with looking to buy a house but it will be done :ninja:

ill say it again;

400kw power heli's > house.

what about this are you having trouble understanding?