SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i like his work, was going to buy a custom front pipe off nigelswazi that he had made by Andrew but cash didnt allow!

wasnt he selling a moonface mfr or something? i want one of those.

Any time, let him know I pointed him your way :)

geez, only thinkin of yourself eh?

:ninja:

Sadly my small mind agrees with this concept

awesome.

im thinking a career change is in order for me. im pretty good with this financial advice stuff.

i cant seem to send any pm's anyway ruby if you get this can you cancel my membership app with sau-sa if you got the pdf i sent to you by e-mail cheers

ps its fine to drop the timing light off tomorrow night

Edited by R334door(s2)

Anyone know much about valiants? Bay to birdwood is coming this weekend and my grandparents valiant has been sitting in the garage for 3 yrs. Pretty keen to take it out. Any idea what would need replacing before cranking it over?

What oil to use where, and where to buy parts if I need them?

Cheers luke.

I cant agree. Hitler did want to be a champion of the west and that they would accept his ideals of purity and romantic grandiose architecture... britain was at war with germany before he even declared war on russia (historical fact) so I cant see how you'd say his attacking russia would deter british aggression. Hitler would never have wanted to make russia part of germany because he considered the russians as genetically inferior, barbaric people. Aka not enough aryan blood.

Hitler was always after russia, for more territory, more land, for a passage to the sea, farm land, oil etc.. so every german could farm and prosper. He regarded russians in the same ways as jews and slavs. When he lost the battle for the Syberian dessert (could be wrong about the name) as thats where he planned to "migrate" the jews, he wanted to "migrate" them to russia and work them to death. War with the west was of no value untill after conquereing russia. He imagined a showdown with the west but not untill years after it happened. He believed Britian depended heavily on russia and if he smashed russia quickly then Britian would lose that "base", and be forced into a piece settlement.

The russians were better armed and had superior tanks and the AK-47 is still the most reliable weapon, i believe, today. I always thought they just weren't trained well enough. Take Stalingrad room by room, horrific fighting.

I can sort of see similarities between Hitler and Mike Rann...

Evil begets evil; it is said that the end justifies the means, however one cannot admire their means when their ends amount to failure; and double that when the end amounts to success but at the cost of ones own self righteousness

That is just gold.

Anyone know much about valiants? Bay to birdwood is coming this weekend and my grandparents valiant has been sitting in the garage for 3 yrs. Pretty keen

u officially entering? ill be cruising along the path somewhere to check out the cars n chuckle at the kids getting overexcited about a skyline :ninja:

If i get the valiant up and running and learn how to drive it i'll just tag along in it. If not i'll take the 34 for a drive after they have all left and go up for a look.

Haha... is it column shift manual?

Talbo. maybe u dont get wasted enough.

No not these days but I can tell you we raised hell in my younger days playing in bands :ninja:

I cant agree. Hitler did want to be a champion of the west and that they would accept his ideals of purity and romantic grandiose architecture... britain was at war with germany before he even declared war on russia (historical fact) so I cant see how you'd say his attacking russia would deter british aggression. Hitler would never have wanted to make russia part of germany because he considered the russians as genetically inferior, barbaric people. Aka not enough aryan blood.

Hitler was always after russia, for more territory, more land, for a passage to the sea, farm land, oil etc.. so every german could farm and prosper. He regarded russians in the same ways as jews and slavs. When he lost the battle for the Syberian dessert (could be wrong about the name) as thats where he planned to "migrate" the jews, he wanted to "migrate" them to russia and work them to death. War with the west was of no value untill after conquereing russia. He imagined a showdown with the west but not untill years after it happened. He believed Britian depended heavily on russia and if he smashed russia quickly then Britian would lose that "base", and be forced into a piece settlement.

The russians were better armed and had superior tanks and the AK-47 is still the most reliable weapon, i believe, today. I always thought they just weren't trained well enough. Take Stalingrad room by room, horrific fighting.

I can sort of see similarities between Hitler and Mike Rann...

Evil begets evil; it is said that the end justifies the means, however one cannot admire their means when their ends amount to failure; and double that when the end amounts to success but at the cost of ones own self righteousness

That is just gold.

Lebensraum.