SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

interesting day at work. 6 tables were closed today because some of the storm water pipes routed through the roof of the ground floor (heritage buildings are awesome) decided it was a good time to retire. 4 roulette tables closed for most of the day, and were still closed when i left at 8, both sides of big wheel were closed for 3 hours, and 4 or 5 consoles on touchbet roulette were shut down, and still were when i left. that and a rather large section of open floor was closed off...

... it was pretty f**kin hilarious. :P

loss of revenue would easily be nudging 7 figures i reckon, tables were fair busy when is happened, half the place cleared out.

it mopar or no power lol thats what my friend keeps telling me :)

i always thought the expression was "mopar or no car."

Edited by scandyflick

luke, hope the issue with the R isnt too big..

all the best wed!!

Me too matey, oh well what happens happens :P

total nonsense

the gtr lip looks like a cowscoop attached to a train when the car is a) lowered and b) doesnt have the sideskirts to match

which incidentally the nismo lip came out before they thought of making nismo skirts and pods - they always painted the lower lip a dark color so it wouldnt be as noticable when people looked at the car as a whole...

and i totally reject the notion that the car is somehow lacking - you look at that front bar and tell me its lacking compared to any bitch arse softcock silvia or gtst bar >:P the bar works on its own yo, f**k a lip

adrian & luke = fail

-D

Edit and I have to add, that mismatched black bonnets look really really toy :banana: just my opinion tho, pay no heed

:) Like I said, each their own, oh, and technically it's not painted black, it's carbon fibre, just saying s'all

copypasta from another forum;

have just got this in at work, going through auction tomorrow - big story behind it which i probably shouldnt go into here, but it is an insane bit of gear. 30det, forgies, t72, twin 044's, CF buckets, roll cage, nitto 555r's, and....HKS sequential box - no shit. it's on avgas, redlines at 10k and shoots mad flames.

if this link doesnt work, i've got photos on my phone that i'll upload tonight...

edit: ok, will uploads some pics tonight. its an R33 GT-R, Navy Blue on Volks

and...

ok got some pics of that GT-R weapon. realise now that i didnt actually take any of the outside duh. anyway, it was f**kn ballistic and i just wish we could have let it rip on one of the acres of parking lot we have. anyway pretty sure my empolyers wont read this so in short, the car has been seized by Vic Police off the melbourne chinese triads, there was some drug involvement etc - and now the vic police in their wisdom have listed the car as a stat write off on the WOVR despite there being nothing wrong with it - meaning it can never be rego'd again. they're a cheeky bunch aren't they. and for a similar reason, they set the reserve stupid low, so it is gauranteed to sell, just to piss those chinese mob off more. good for parts only. we're expecting some serious bidding wars on it tomorrow, including some shifty chinese fellas, should be fun!

(also a photo of a stupidly wide chaser i followed to work the other morning. have seen this car on car sales, runs 11's on the back, -15 or something silly. all flare work is metal. looks better in pics than in the flesh tbh).

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

2,000ks since rebuild

IMG_0124.jpg

shift display for sequential box

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

twin 044s

IMG_0122.jpg

stupid wide chaser

IMG_0119.jpg

Edited by scandyflick

Me too matey, oh well what happens happens :)

:D Like I said, each their own, oh, and technically it's not painted black, it's carbon fibre, just saying s'all

but are u telling me that carbon fiber is immune to paint?

cos i think ur car would look 100% more dope 100% all white

WHITE FLOUR!!!!

-D

but are u telling me that carbon fiber is immune to paint?

cos i think ur car would look 100% more dope 100% all white

WHITE FLOUR!!!!

-D

Nope, I'm saying that I wouldn't paint the carbon fibre.

Dave, that thing looks like an animal, I wants it for mes!

Nope, I'm saying that I wouldn't paint the carbon fibre.

Dave, that thing looks like an animal, I wants it for mes!

but thats like giving the cops an electron microscope and u painting a tiny bullseye on yr balls and going all heath ledger in batman2 and saying 'hit me!' while the batman was going all in on em at a high speed on the bat bike.

-D

EDIT - WHITE FLOUR

White_Flour.jpg

but thats like giving the cops an electron microscope and u painting a tiny bullseye on yr balls and going all heath ledger in batman2 and saying 'hit me!' while the batman was going all in on em at a high speed on the bat bike.

-D

Meh, not like it's a daily anyways... Anyhow, the stove lights at the back are just as much of a bullseye

haha, im sure i could find out where its going to auction if you wish.

as the guy says, reserve is retarded cheap because it can never be re-rego'd, might get lucky.

Link me to forum post pls, kthxbai

im sure if luke was worried about the gigantic target that his car is, he'd never drive it. period.

and the unpainted carbon bonnet works pretty well with his car imo.

anyways, link.

http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/index.php?topic=80024.7230

look for "smokey"

Nope, he is, I'm the skinny one

oh so the fat ass deserves special treatment! back of the line on dohmar airlines! u fat f**kers can pay for two seats dammit

scandy can put the left cheek in the passenger side, the right cheek on the driver side and he can use his dick to change gear

thats what i call elite

-D