SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

haha, interesting.

the girl im currently sleeping with has a full sleeve on her right arm, and about a dozen other random tattoo's on various parts of her body. and not once have i felt like ive been sleeping with angry anderson with a wig.

:D A worthy quote right there ^^^

he suspects head gasket.

therefore, stroker kit and 400awkw are on the table.

Hell, while you're there, why not! :)

haha, interesting.

the girl im currently sleeping with has a full sleeve on her right arm, and about a dozen other random tattoo's on various parts of her body. and not once have i felt like ive been sleeping with angry anderson with a wig.

guess im just blind or something.

were you turned down by an attractive lady with tattoo's at some point dohmar? cause if you were, id understand this unnecessary hate towards inked girls.

lol nah, i get turned down by all women, not just the bikies moles ;D

-D

haha, interesting.

so what happens when you try n get her top off? just need to take a layer of skin with it :)

just thought id pop in to make a little announcement,

our new baby boy, Lachlan James was delivered by c section at 2.45 pm yesterday,

at 38 weeks he still weighed 9 pound 8oz and 51 cm long,

both mother and baby doing very well!

cheers!

:)

our new baby boy, Lachlan James was delivered by c section at 2.45 pm yesterday,

cheers!

^5 man.. grats

-D

cheers!

:D

Congratulations! 2.45pm eh? Was it at WCH? Chances are Tracy would have been in the threatre for the delivery if at WCH.

cheers guys, lol @ c spanners :)

yer man was wch!

there where a few sets of eyes that looked very familiar but with all the masks is kinda hard lol

trace surely would have recognised us tho? maybe she's not allowed to?

cheers guys, lol @ c spanners :D

yer man was wch!

there where a few sets of eyes that looked very familiar but with all the masks is kinda hard lol

trace surely would have recognised us tho? maybe she's not allowed to?

She started her shift at 2pm ... so she may have missed being in your threatre. I'll ask her tonight. In any case, yeah I'm sure talking to the parents-to-be is something that can wait ;)

Once again, congrats Craig! :) ... but ...

Pics or ban!!!!

CORRECTION: she started her shift at 9am d'oh!

ok let me know, i have a feeling shw was, there was a lady that kept smiling at us, so i have a feeling it may have been tracey :D

Tracy just messaged me and confirmed she was indeed there for the delivery. So it was her smiling away at you guys :) Being the Theatre Technician, she sets up the threatre beforehand, assists with the delivery/surgery, and closes the threatre up after ... so she was there from beginning to end.

She says "congratulations" too btw.

cheers!

Congrats Craig!! Aint it the best feeling!

Why'd they deliver him early??