SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

coz he was in breach position and was compressing up

in wendy's ribs, due to his size.

they usually take them at the end of the 38th week with c sections anyways.

Yup that'll do it lol!!

Glad things went well! Definatly an eye opening experience isnt it, lucky you didn't have to go through the tradational birth stuff first!

Hell, while you're there, why not! :bunny:

That's my way of thinking!

just thought id pop in to make a little announcement,

our new baby boy, Lachlan James was delivered by c section at 2.45 pm yesterday,

at 38 weeks he still weighed 9 pound 8oz and 51 cm long,

both mother and baby doing very well!

cheers!

:P

Damn good news mate! Glad to hear all is well!!!

so whos interested in paintball? I wanna organise one closer to christmas or just after, when the weather gets a bit more predictable.

Farkkkk Yesssss to paintball!!!!! :bunny::P

Andd big congrats to craig for the new addition to the family and hopefully future sau member hehe!!!! :P

Edited by wnted1

Finally had a chance to head down to Regency and change over my rego on the V35 today. Hooked up some nice plates for it too (well I like them) .... have to wait 2 weeks for them to be made though.

Also fitted some goodies incl. Nismo rad cap, Nismo oil filler cap, and Carbon Fibre bonnet struts - they are bloody awesome!

post-669-1253618097_thumb.jpg

post-669-1253618114_thumb.jpg

post-669-1253618135_thumb.jpg

post-669-1253618155_thumb.jpg

post-669-1253618170_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Craig!

And Pete, its just i know a guy with a fairly potent VH Pacer 6 Pack, and know there aren't or were too many floating around. This thing embarrassed many an exotic owner !

congrats craig! :)

Finally had a chance to head down to Regency and change over my rego on the V35 today. Hooked up some nice plates for it too (well I like them) .... have to wait 2 weeks for them to be made though.

Also fitted some goodies incl. Nismo rad cap, Nismo oil filler cap, and Carbon Fibre bonnet struts - they are bloody awesome!

wheres the cf cover?

and what plates did you get?

Wow. These XD9's are a very expensive porch ornament.

this surprises you?

And Pete, its just i know a guy with a fairly potent VH Pacer 6 Pack, and know there aren't or were too many floating around. This thing embarrassed many an exotic owner !

Ahh OK.....if it's got a cut & shut Customline 9" rear end then yep, it's my old ride

Woo Valiant starts :) After 5yrs of it sitting there it starts woo.

Anyone know what oil filter they take, what oil is best, what spark plugs and what coolant is good for it?

James im looking at you lol

Z9 Filter if it's a 225, 245 or 265 6 cylinder, which is actually the same thread as RB's use but a lot bigger.

Our old dirt circuit Open Wheeler was running a Jeff Juring built 265 HEMI making around the 350HP mark.

Edited by D_Stirls