SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

$220, that was a touch up on an existing tune.

Sweet. Now that I got my fueling and CAS fixed, I wanna get the Stagea on the rollers to get back those lost ponies.

Did a compression check a while ago and thankfully no compression loss or blown rings etc. Thankful that I babied the stag around when I knew it wasn't running right.

I wanna get to that turbo/dump gasket leak this weekend too.

i have a power fc, but a shit boost tee.

ah simple then, save for the power fc boost controller - scour ebay, JPS Trading Ltd is a good trader to search thru

you can see where the boost T isnt cutting the mustard from 80-120kmph

see how a decent boost controller works better ?

post-18854-1253667227_thumb.jpg

edit: the dropping off of boost was from restricted exhaust, much flatter now at the pointy end of the graph

tune of new piggyback ecu on 8th Oct, update then with a 250+ kw tune map

If you still have the factory boost solenoid in line then i expect if you had a your boost graphed then this is what it would look like (This is a mates figure from his 33). How much boost are you running? Is yours an auto or manual because that figure looks a bit low to me (depending on boost). The other thing that would be playing a part in the hole is the VTC timing not being perfect.

ZacsDynoFigure.jpg

Edited by D_Stirls

scan0001-2.jpg

still dropping off - but fuelling is the issue here

again, on 8th oct bigger injectors slot in, so will update some graphs for discussion.

Id suggest damo that a better ebc will do the job well. p-fc boost controller.

see how a decent boost controller works better ?

post-18854-1253667227_thumb.jpg

edit: the dropping off of boost was from restricted exhaust, much flatter now at the pointy end of the graph

tune of new piggyback ecu on 8th Oct, update then with a 250+ kw tune map

Where is the dropping off boost shown?

If you still have the factory boost solenoid in line then i expect if you had a your boost graphed then this is what it would look like (This is a mates figure from his 33). How much boost are you running? Is yours an auto or manual because that figure looks a bit low to me (depending on boost). The other thing that would be playing a part in the hole is the VTC timing not being perfect.

The graph says 10-11psi, when he rang i said around 10.5psi would be fine, and i assume thats what its on, hard to read from factory bar guage. Its a manual.

Its a turbosmart bleed valve, and always has lost boost from 4000ish to redline since it was fitted.

:D This is gonna sound pretty gay. But for some reason Damo, You were in a dream of mine last night. And you drove a VT commodore.

Thats sweet Craig. and by "drove a VT Commodore" i hope you mean "watched you have sex with Megan Fox"