SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

oooo... fabrication of sump extension almost complete, short block almost complete!!! =D

just need to sell my PFC, anyone?

How much haha? Swap ECU's + cash your way maybe if the price is right although I'm not really fussed if I keep the standard ECU, plan on keeping mine as is really and just maintain its cleanliness

Awesome video for all you GT-R lovers;

Z9 Filter if it's a 225, 245 or 265 6 cylinder, which is actually the same thread as RB's use but a lot bigger.

Our old dirt circuit Open Wheeler was running a Jeff Juring built 265 HEMI making around the 350HP mark.

Ahh, have always had a soft spot for those Hemis....do you recall what was done to it Dale?

We had a cam grinder and used to put our own profiles on the cam lobes with various masters to choose from in the cupboard, then get get them nitrided.

Messed around with the hydraulic lifters in those things and turned them into solids just so we could get ridiculous lifts, durations & overlaps that'd shake the whole car on idle...strictly for drags though.

Go swimming in the 4wd did we Matt haha

seems one of my last escapades where i had the bottom of the doors below water level by at least an inch and a bit was the icing on the cake. splashed water up inside my door, got into my high/low pass filters (that were mounted in the stock speaker location high in the door). Was alright until i re-fitted the tweeter that had fallen off, which killed the filters i reckon

managed to kill both tweeters as well (were reading 1ohm)

Congratulations to Craig for the arrival on the new one mate

so whos interested in paintball? I wanna organise one closer to christmas or just after, when the weather gets a bit more predictable.

Definitely interested

:D This is gonna sound pretty gay. But for some reason Damo, You were in a dream of mine last night. And you drove a VT commodore.

Yep your right it does sound gay

Yeah, i only tuned it to 10.5psi to increase the life of the turbo. 12psi is at peak efficiency for a stock rb25 turbo.

I have been running on 12 psi for almost about a year now Damo and the turbo was still going strong making 214 odd so rwkw.....for 10psi i think that figure is quite low mate.....as i remember making 180rwkw on 7psi....hopefully whatever it is you can get it sorted out mate

Congratulations to Craig for the arrival on the new one mate

so whos interested in paintball? I wanna organise one closer to christmas or just after, when the weather gets a bit more predictable.

Definitely interested

:D This is gonna sound pretty gay. But for some reason Damo, You were in a dream of mine last night. And you drove a VT commodore.

Yep your right it does sound gay

Yeah, i only tuned it to 10.5psi to increase the life of the turbo. 12psi is at peak efficiency for a stock rb25 turbo.

I have been running on 12 psi for almost about a year now Damo and the turbo was still going strong making 214 odd so rwkw.....for 10psi i think that figure is quite low mate.....as i remember making 180rwkw on 7psi....hopefully whatever it is you can get it sorted out mate

there are times (not many) when the north scares and confuses me.

example, on my way home from a 31 club meet, just drove past elizabeth, about 30 seconds away from my intersection, and im sitting behind a vz commodore, both of us sitting just over the limit, and the rear passenger of the commodore decided walking might be a better way to get home and throw himself out of the car.

onto the asphalt.

at 90k's an hour.

without a shirt on.

so both me and the commo throw on the skids and stop, i jump out and run back to the guy, the 2 other blokes in the commo do the same, we get to the guy, hes got blood all over his face, his back and arms are all cut up, and yeah, blood everywhere. and the 2 blokes just throw him back into the car, thank me for stopping, and drive off in a casual way as if all is fine and f**king dandy. f**k.

the 2 blokes just throw him back into the car, thank me for stopping, and drive off in a casual way as if all is fine and f**king dandy. f**k.

Just like any other night out for these guys :)

Just like any other night out for these guys :)

At least the bloke was considerate enough to leave the booze and ciggies in the car before bailing! :)

I lived in Lidabeff during high school ... feral as! :P