SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

um i no a remote spot that people wont find unless they no about...

large open area, plenty of space for everyone's pride and joy, and maybe we can get some photos going...a

kinda windy sometimes though...

maybe that can be an idea?

thats looking neat... what dash is it i couldnt tell

just a quick peek at my lil project i been doing for the last 3 weeks (only worked on it about 5-6 hours all up :S). Still not finished by far, but u get the idea.

photo0154pj2.jpg

And for all those asking "Why?" ... Just because i can :down:

$26,210 on road do it mang!!11!11onebbq << little geek joke

its tempting R33 GTR

just got some less than encouraging news.

more than likely that the celsiors up for sale. so if anyone knows someone looking for a vip sorta cruiser, put the word out for me.

:EDIT: advertised in sa for sale section.

Edited by scandyflick

just a quick peek at my lil project i been doing for the last 3 weeks (only worked on it about 5-6 hours all up :S). Still not finished by far, but u get the idea.

photo0154pj2.jpg

And for all those asking "Why?" ... Just because i can :down:

It looks like a r31 center consol and r31 seats but what the hell???

any idea where i can get a rb25 neo thermostat from?

unley nissan want $44 for one :down:

What other brand would u guys recommend or use?

Thats the going price. Don't be a tight arse or you will suffer slow warm ups, poor economy due to it running too cold and possibly overheating at the track.

Thanks mate, didnt know if that was the common price or if there were trying to rip me off.

The one in my car is working fine now, would it be worth replacing it if im doing a full coolent flush?

Thanks Luke

It looks like a r31 center consol and r31 seats but what the hell???

I put in a newer model Pintara dash in my 31 :) Now just have to get the TRX cluster so i get a tacho to go with the manual conversion :P !

edit: also a sik kunt NISMO steering wheel in there :P soon to come NISMO gear knob when the 5 speed coes :D

Edited by KISIN

mad respect to that kisin, i would have done this if i KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE!!!!!! thats such an improvement!

Dash from Upullit - $116

Fake nismo steering wheel - $50

Time spent trying to make shit fit...not worth it :)

But yeh, i ALWAYS wondered if it was possible...its sumthing i had to try i guess. Im happy the way its turning out...its just im running into wiring problems. Most of the plugs dont match...might have to take it into sum plac to finish it off.

yeah looks alot more modern now

im guessing its this model pinny

Mvc-387f.jpg

Pic wont load :S But yeh its the cheapest/most modern/best fitting/heaps to choose from dash i could find :blink: Its the U12 pintara btw. Any1 got any recommendation as to where i can take it to finish of the wiring ???