SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

My skylines my daily driver and i wouldn't have it any other way. (at the moment anyway). Why have the car as u said if u cant enjoy it everyday

I cant use myn everyday because i got the bug and couldnt stop spending on it and now with all the money it ows me im not parking it a carpark lol plus i get dirty as hell at work and im always picking up cheap car parts

i brought a new car today.... another skyline(laughs) well its actually one of those datsun skylines with the good old nissan engine. she goes hard as. i got it for $120 bucks of a mate and it has 2 months rego and for a old car the power windoes still work(on floor by this time...). took it out today to a sucluded place and done some tyre friers and a few drifts(yes it actually does them). ill upload some pics if anyone wants a geez at her.

hey all new to the forums and the city

just bought a r32 4 door white i live around cumberland pk

and saw some guys pointin at my 32 on winston ave

one had a sweet r32 gts-t parked at the caltex

any way i am interested to meet up and chat some time

where are the best roads?

where do most skylines hang out?

oh and whens the next cruz......

any way ill put pics up soon

I love the old ke's only prob if i got one it wont stay stock and il spend to much money on it

aint that the truth!!!!!!

My skylines my daily driver and i wouldn't have it any other way. (at the moment anyway). Why have the car as u said if u cant enjoy it everyday

mate, when i drove my skyline day in day out (have done for 7 years, 31 included), it tends to just feel like another car, you get used to it and how it handles, drives etc....becomes a bit repetitive and the novelty wears off, however now i got a corolla (which doesn't handle all that bad) day in day out, its cheap, reliable and i dont put km's on my 33 and you get used to the power, but the most important thing is, the one or two days out of the week i do drive the skyline, I appreciate it soooooooo much more. Every time i get in it i can justify all the money ive spent on it, makes me realise why i still have it! thats the best way i can put it.

Edited by Ryanrb25

i put 50 bux in the corolla a week, probably 40 bux in the skyline and yea rego for 2 cars is around 300 for 3 months but i dont have any kids, no mortgage and im on a good dollar so at this point in my life its what i do... :blink:

hey all new to the forums and the city

just bought a r32 4 door white i live around cumberland pk

and saw some guys pointin at my 32 on winston ave

one had a sweet r32 gts-t parked at the caltex

any way i am interested to meet up and chat some time

where are the best roads?

where do most skylines hang out?

oh and whens the next cruz......

any way ill put pics up soon

:blink: howdy bud

Hi Rob,

'robs a skyline driver so we cant show your his face'

hey all new to the forums and the city ...

lol i work with a few tools

yea fitter and turner/toolmaker

u?

i put 50 bux in the corolla a week, probably 40 bux in the skyline and yea rego for 2 cars is around 300 for 3 months but i dont have any kids, no mortgage and im on a good dollar so at this point in my life its what i do... :)

When I'm just driving to work, I might take the silver Stagea or my MV Agusta Brutale. When I'm taking the GF out or going for a cruise, I might take the black Stagea or the Suzuki TLR1000. When I'm cruising with the biker boys, I'll take the MV Agusta and the GF takes the Aprilia. Don't even ask what I pay in rego/insurance :woot: