SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

was wondering if anyone on here knows how much power a pair or Garrett Gt2860r's would be able to make on a RB26. as someone on SAU is getting them imported brand new for $2,150 delivered a pair.

was wondering if anyone on here knows how much power a pair or Garrett Gt2860r's would be able to make on a RB26. as someone on SAU is getting them imported brand new for $2,150 delivered a pair.

oh no way!

FTW

Haha awesome pic Ben! Is that the Lower NE/Sudholz (however you spell it) intersection?

Yeah

I was taking the GTR out that day to go to Birdwood Motor Museum for a work function.... (and I was sadly disappointed, so much Holden propaganda, grr). I was on 60 the entire frigging time except for that time I went into the inside lane to avoid some slow bastard in a caravan. So yeah. I got reamed that day.

*simmers*

-D

Edited by Dohmar

That's what I'm going for Chad, f**king awesome price and power to boot! Seen reports of power between 350-370awkw! :devil:

wow, that much power, maybe i will need to invest! :banana:

Crappy isn't it?

yeah pretty lame, considering I got another one 6 months ago, 121 in a "100" zone (of course it was the part where the 100-110 transition happens). Not happy jan. Seriously considering buying a VDO speed alert so I don't get retarded.

-D

Keep in mind you will need bigger fuel pump, injectors, AFM's and an ECU to take advantage of it all, I don't know your current setup

Keep in mind you will need bigger fuel pump, injectors, AFM's and an ECU to take advantage of it all, I don't know your current setup

all i need is injectors and fuel pump, the other parts have allready been takin care of. :banana:

That's what I'm going for Chad, f**king awesome price and power to boot! Seen reports of power between 350-370awkw! :banana:

Definitely will make that power.

Here's mine with Garrett Gt2860r's, upgraded fuel, PFC & zorst......stock internals, stock cams, stock manifolds.

With a really crappy tune:

post-44795-1212500408_thumb.jpg

WOW!!!! thats all the proof i needed to see, will definately look at getting a pair, as i want to keep a stockish look in my engine bay. :banana:

just put up for sale my 18" mantis and vl walkinshaw bar off my wagon so i cant invest in a pair of those turbos!! thanks to DSTROY for the motiveation to return ma vl back into a sleeper

spotters fee if anyone finds a buyer

:D