SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

anyone keen on lending a hand installing a new light switch in my car??? i hear it isnt that hard but its very easy to crack your dash cluster n such which would be more $$ i dont wanna be forking out. if no 1s keen might just have to have a crack at it myself cause i dont wanna take it to some lame car place and have some wanker take it for a spin while its there.

there is beverages or $$ on offer but more valuable my love and respect..........in a non gay way

Just another reminder for the drift fans out there.

Don't miss out on all the action from Round Three of the Toyo Tires Drift Australia Series at Mallala Motorsport Park!

This SUNDAY 1pm - 2pm

Speedweek on SBS

anyone keen on lending a hand installing a new light switch in my car??? i hear it isnt that hard but its very easy to crack your dash cluster n such which would be more $ i dont wanna be forking out. if no 1s keen might just have to have a crack at it myself cause i dont wanna take it to some lame car place and have some wanker take it for a spin while its there.

there is beverages or $ on offer but more valuable my love and respect..........in a non gay way

Which light switch? Its easy enough to remove the dash cluster surround if thats what you're after... pm me

-D

Just another reminder for the drift fans out there.

Don't miss out on all the action from Round Three of the Toyo Tires Drift Australia Series at Mallala Motorsport Park!

This SUNDAY 1pm - 2pm

Speedweek on SBS

ITS ON NOOOOOOW :P

Couple of SAU cars got some awesome footage, the enr034 mobile, not urs, and orgazmc. and my car got some background footage :P:D

Edited by Damo_R34

there was abit of footage of the show and shine not alot tho.

btw who owns a black r32 that crashed on marion rd about 30mins ago. looked like he was going to fast coming out of a side street and ended in a shop window.