SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

yay.....................the ute rattles again

this time i wasnt doing anything dumb...............................just driving home minding my own business

really am ever so slightly f**ked off about it................its what some would call "bad timing"

Edited by Matty 31

D_Stirls, Nice find..

When I removed my bushes I did the same except used a drill bit popped the middle then used a hack saw to cut the outer shell. Once the shell was cut it popped out without drama.

I then used a piece of exhaust pipe and smacked the new Noltec bush in.

i see supercheap sells DBA slotted rotors, 129 ea.....would they stock them for a 33?

they sell r33 for like 280 each rotor there!

Edited by nos man

they sell r33 for like 280 each rotor there!

My brother (GROWLY Custom Machining) will do basic slotting (RDA/DBA straight slot design or curved slots) for around the $40 mark so remember this when you by new rotors, it might be cheaper to get plain rotors and get them slotted. He will do them cheaper again if you get a whole set done.

This is my rotors he did, something like this would be $55.

Image359.jpg

Edited by D_Stirls

hmmmm, thats very handy! id say standard rotors would be cheaper than slotted right?

and 55 per corner? = 200 atleast for slotting.......i might work out dearer??? sorry, just thinking out loud here....

does this help :)

post-13315-1214313016_thumb.jpg

oohhh, where can i get a 33 gtr placard in case i get pulled over for my 19s?

as nos man pointed out R33 are dearer that price of $129 ea is for falcadoore

i see supercheap sells DBA slotted rotors, 129 ea.....would they stock them for a 33?

Matt the owner of Growly Custom Machining told me take all the prices too him and he will make sure it doesnt work out dearer how much farer can that be

Matt is a top bloke and is here for the community whislt earning a honest living doing what he loves

BTW Matt re drilled my GTSt rotors to suit 4 stud while i waited for my conversion :)

i will be looking into that option, ill get a price on 4 standard rotors tomoz, and will give him a call, let him know im from sau.

ok steve, how do i get that baby onto the inside of my door?

If you look at that picture those rotor have been drilled to 4 stud as they are fitted on my 180sx.

The $55 was for my design which involves more machine time that the standard sots and hence are more expensive. like i said before the basic slots are around $40 and cheaper when you do all 4.

He'll slot any rotor provided they are thicker than the minimum thickness.

Edited by D_Stirls

just fitted my front coilovers FINALLY... just need that c spanner :laugh:

bit too low! hehe

I kinda forgot to bring it to work with me. So ill probably end up dropping it off :D