SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

For rb20 and rb25 timing belts please contact me, I have done countless amounts on both motors, Did mine recently even tho its only done 80k.... lol and yes i'd change water pump at the same time! genuine parts aswell.

adrian, scott got those lock bars yet?

Nah not yet, talking to ryan about them now!

ISC Lock bars = $99

Oh Craig, that is some of man's best work right there. How bad was the picture, and can you post it up. :)

lets just say, the buzzy friend, was hiding in a wet but warm cave lol...so yeah, her old man would have enjoyed it! not.

i dont have it anymore, it was on my old company phone, i deleted it when they upgraded.

oh and while im in here can i be annoying and ask anyone with a spare few moments to click the pic in my sig and vote for me a few times, finalists are starting to be announced and im sitting in 19th spot, would love to move up a few more spots.

Thanks guys, love you long time :)

how do i find out if my timing belt has already been replaced??

Most reputable workshops will attach a sticker to your timing cover with the KM reading when replaced, if its not there assume it hasn't been done.

I agree with the other comments about changing the water pump at the same time, and if you are considering cams any time soon do them as well. Spend some $ on quality coolant rather than a cheap $7 bottle, its cheap insurance for any car with alloy components.

lol craig, everytime flick looks at that pic she pretends to be sick. But yes, she did have a few heads turning while posing for us.

And thanks alot for the votes, more the better :) if i win i take you all for laps around mallala :cool:

eww i hate that pic! Promo chicks are ok but at least most of them dont show everything they have!

If the pic gets you votes i spose its ok luke :D but eww eww eww!

Oh and im on that voting sight somewhere,, in 20-something place, vote for me too! ;)

eww i hate that pic! Promo chicks are ok but at least most of them dont show everything they have!

If the pic gets you votes i spose its ok luke :D but eww eww eww!

Oh and im on that voting sight somewhere,, in 20-something place, vote for me too! ;)

Your in 25th Flick, and Luke is 19th. Just voted a bunch more times, will continue to do so throughout the day.

Oh Steve, its no longer called RSI, they changed it again. Now its called "Occupational Overuse Syndrome"!