SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hey Darren, they either thought you were a Pimp in your new ride or they appreciated the blondie driver........did the UK cop look gay?!

lol Ben, where you a cop back in the day or something.

Cops don't need any reason to pull anyone over these days.....if your driving a Skyline you only have to look at a cop twice at lights to give him a reason or even if you go out of your way to avoid eye contact to give him a reason.

Heya Pete

Im not gonna confirm or deny my past cause thats a contraversial subject for people in and out of the system....and fyi yes it was a long time I was involved in anything, however policing was not one of those things. Think outside the square, you'll get there eventually :P (or u could just pm me ;P)

Owning a skyline in itself is reason enough to be pulled over, regardless of vehicular appearance or driver clothing. Its a very complicated subject, which is why lawyers earn more money than me. ;D

Im not a cop, I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not a criminal. I just happen to believe in due process, democracy and all the cute and fuzzy BS that goes with it. I willl not ever, accept infractions upon a persons individual right for the sake of typecasting, political points or the simple jursidictional ease that seems to be the rote these days.

Our politicians recently have been a major f**king disappointment. Im not partisan by any means (I consider myself the definitave swing voter) but these state laws against bikies are a major infraction against several UN conventions about political gatherings, not to mention that they contravene the basic roman tenet that a man/group is 'innocent until PROVEN guilty'

Look. I could harp on for f**king hours about this shit. To the Nth degree, the sad thing is I feel like Im talking to a brick wall. What u guys must realize is that the Law is something that is designed to >Work FOR you<. Its a sad fact that the law has been perverted over the years due to conservative politicians and the general apathy from the public. People are so lazy, so ignorant, that they dont bloody CARE about the laws that get passed that they have to bind themselves to. The 50kph laws, speeding laws for 5% tolerances, are a perfect point. The problem is, we have scumbags running for office. Wolves in sheeps clothing. Do you honestly thing that there is a difference with labour or liberal? Not a flipping chance. Now I dont usually dribble shit about politics but I'm on some special sauce tonight. I'll leave this post open so people can countermand my views or disagree, because there is nothing I relish more than people telling me that I'm wrong, and even more so, when they tell me >why< they disagree.

DIssent has always been the zenith of a free and open society. Once we start supressing >anyones< views, especially the minority, then we are at best cutting a part of our own social psyche off, and throwing it in the bin. And if we do that, then, I would refer ya'll to the "Fail" thread, because that, Sirs and Madams, is the best case scenario if we are to deny ourselves.

$0.03c

-D

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it......Don't elect lawyers into Parliament!!

All they do is legislate new law after new law for the sake of the coffers.......50 kph speed limits are just one example of that.

Stay off the special sauce bud :P

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it......Don't elect lawyers into Parliament!!

All they do is legislate new law after new law for the sake of the coffers.......50 kph speed limits are just one example of that.

Stay off the special sauce bud :P

You know, I wouldnt even be so pithy to relegate it to be the coffers

Anyone who dares run for office is without a doubt, going to be corrupted.

All politicians are bastards. Especially the politicians I just voted for, regardless of party or time.

Put it this way: Politics as it stands is supposed to be a perfect representation of society as a whole. So, if there are 50% men and 50% women, then surely that should be the gender split. Same could be said about any single classification u could think of. Skin color, genetic heritage, hair color, eye color, etc. When it all comes down to it, its all a load of bollocks. And so when I see our 'conservative' politicians whinge about "Australian culture" being different to their upbringing? U know what I say?

Stiff, f**king, Shit.

The world, and the human race, are a project in evolution. What the current generations have to deal with, is that the world can and will change drastically over the next millennia. Our society today is nothing like it was 100 years ago, so we'd best not be emo dickheads and start slashing our wrists over evolution.

We are who we want ourselves to be. Mankind was born with free will. I hate to invoke such a decisive topic as religion, but sometimes, religions actually agree with each other. For the most part, they agree that mankind was created with the ability to think for his or her self. its a damn shame that people choose to be stupid, and ignore commonsense for politics or some outdated notion of honor, or cleanliness, or intelligence.

'Cause when u get down to it. Everything is just bullshit.

-D

seeing as i do have strong views in line with the topic currently being discussed.. however cbf typing........................................ I present you all this comic:

comicasshat1.png

thankyou for your time

so went for a drive to some car yards just now, just getting ideas for what i can get after the skyline goes.

Have decided i hate carsales people! cocky..arrogant.. rude.. bla bla

Specially being a girl, they think i have NO clue. ''this one has nice seats and a cd player'' " nice little car for a girl like you", uhh wow - not.

Second one asked if it was my first car, said no - asked what i drive now, pointed to the skyline and his attitude changed, think he realised he couldnt talk shit to me and rip me off

so went for a drive to some car yards just now, just getting ideas for what i can get after the skyline goes.

Have decided i hate carsales people! cocky..arrogant.. rude.. bla bla

Specially being a girl, they think i have NO clue. ''this one has nice seats and a cd player'' " nice little car for a girl like you", uhh wow - not.

Second one asked if it was my first car, said no - asked what i drive now, pointed to the skyline and his attitude changed, think he realised he couldnt talk shit to me and rip me off

Yeah, car sales people are small minded and can't think outside the square. They know f**k all about cars themselves really.

Bike sales are the same. I walk into motorcycle retailers and there a bugger all guys who know the diff between a cruiser and sportsbike :/

"First bike is it?"

"No I've been riding for 19 years!"

"Oh!"

or

"So what do you ride at the moment"

"An MV Agusta Brutale"

"Is that Chinese?"

"No ... Italian dickwad"

you'll also notice how differently you'll get treated depending on what car you rock up in! went around main north rd with my VL and 10k cash in hand! i ran into a maxima for 8k i really liked and was gonna get right then and there but no the car salesman comes up to me and says if you can't afford then don't touch it! i was like wtf? so i left! but when i got driven around in my sisters bf merc i got treated like a king! even got offered coffee and biscuits! never got that treatment with the VL

got my splitfires in in no time!! easy as! and adjusted my coilovers so they dont rub!! woot woot ready for tomorrow! but first getting my z32 and de cat put on then tune :/