SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Cusco adjustable upper arms in now >_< running alittle more camber on the front. Can feel the car having better turn in.

Also nismo fuel pump just about in until i realised i need fuel hose :) hopefully been finished tomorrow night.

Geez i cant wait for tax time. My first $350 is going to something that i DESPERATELY need, and thanks to Steve i just gotta pay and get it fitted. rest will be fixing a few paint defects, a dyno probably, maybe a decat, engine bay detail, maybe some sound, or maybe just paying some bills :laugh:

Ha ha tell me bout it.....pay off new computer or new clutch and window tint.....decisions decisions eh....

thats even if i get a return this year! last year i had to pay a whole $3. scabs

Ha ha tell me bout it.....pay off new computer or new clutch and window tint.....decisions decisions eh....

thats even if i get a return this year! last year i had to pay a whole $3. scabs

LOL last year i had to pay an extra $4100 :laugh:

how much fuel hose i have some laying around

Cusco adjustable upper arms in now :) running alittle more camber on the front. Can feel the car having better turn in.

Also nismo fuel pump just about in until i realised i need fuel hose :laugh: hopefully been finished tomorrow night.

and yes craig, your timing belt on sunday, Grabbin the parts on thursday, we can do it at your house if its easier...i did adrians in the carpark of damo's old man's work, dont need anywhere special. Plus the car will be cold enough to work on...No big deal traveling.

well after the comments on last page i think im sold on ISC's, and after a couple of pm's back and forth with ryan.

Now someone buy my damn rims so i can have the rest of the cash to buy them :laugh:

:P:wave::ermm: OMG i just read a few of the first posts in the Nathan banned cruise thingo.......... DUDE you got banned from a "cruise", WOW Get the FK over it, not the end of the world, Its just a bunch of randoms going for a drive, surely you couldnt care that much??