SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

anyone know of any r31's for sale? im keen for another skyline!! Gonna make a replica of my last one.

my missus' mum has a gold 31 in her shed, was her late husbands i believe, immac condish, but needs engine re-build.

no worries if your gonna drop an rb20 in the guts.

she wants it gone, i believe she will sell very cheap!

Im not a whore, i just share many of my opinions. Ruby is a bigger whore than me :P

So I'm a whore ... I'll start charging a higher rate soon :P

Andrew (Blue32) did 1:17 when he did his run at mallala. 2 seconds slower than the lamborghini gallardo ;)

-D

Wow, I can do 1m17s with less HP, and half the wheels, but twice the adrenalin ;)

So I'm a whore ... I'll start charging a higher rate soon :P

Wow, I can do 1m17s with less HP, and half the wheels, but twice the adrenalin :P

yeah but the diff is, we come off the track on a gtr, we lose half a minute, if you come off on yr bike, you lose half an anus....

God I know I love music but is it wrong when I have somone from 4 doors down abuse me for playing slipknot at a high volume?

*shrug*

I have but one response

>turns it to 11<

-D

yeah but the diff is, we come off the track on a gtr, we lose half a minute, if you come off on yr bike, you lose half an anus....

But thats why the adrenalin is so gooooood! :P

Sometimes when I come off the track, I lose half a bike :P

But thats why the adrenalin is so gooooood! :P

Sometimes when I come off the track, I lose half a bike :P

Off topic but eh

Im playing slipknot 'before i forget' on 7/10 with these 700 watt logitech speakers

and by jeez, by jingoes, by crikey

I love music

There is nothing more than having my bowels assaulted by bass, my eyes assaulted by vocals and my sense of balance perverted by a really good riff...

One day, I'm going to have sex with a speaker. It'll be AWESOME.

-D

my missus' mum has a gold 31 in her shed, was her late husbands i believe, immac condish, but needs engine re-build.

no worries if your gonna drop an rb20 in the guts.

she wants it gone, i believe she will sell very cheap!

very very keen craig!! talk more about it on sunday!!! dont let it sell beforehand LOL

??? i think every1 just like ignored me on purpose!

lol

scott, all depends what you mean dude.