SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

^^ ryan, im talking cheap, as in 400 bucks cheap, id buy it as a project if i didnt have the 33 and the company car already.

if your keen, ill take you to see it sunday.

im not sure, kinda hard to understand what the old bat babbles on, she said it makes a really bad noise, and runs like shit, not in those words of course.

but as i said, the body/interior looks good condish, good for the $ she wants for sure.

well im off to bed to, im with steve, i need all the beauty sleep i can get! lol

how about a KE70? anyone got one for sale or know someone selling one?

think its time for my car to become a weekend-er

i think there is one in adel for sale! in the general for sale cars thread!!

Sean/Boostworx runs in the improved production with a little 808 I believe it is.

In his old rx7 I believe his best time around mallala was a low 1min 17?

Yeh thats right, He's building his 808 now, Our lap record holder has a 808 also and is a team mate, runs a BP18T 1.8ltr ran a 1:15, our cars are also restricted, has a 36mm restrictor smack bang in front of the turbo, only running about 200kw!!

Morn Jess

i just found out monday tuesday week im on confined space training so i will be coming to have lunch with bunny33

and im taking the previous thurs fri off so gts like an extra long weekend :P

Hmm, I got my TAFE re-enrolment at lunchtime today ... might duck into Vilis on the way back to work for lunch :)

I hate EOFY stuff. :down:

Q: What should one pay for an SAFC II Tune? picking one up for the legnum, will install it myself and then look to have it tuned. Was thinking of going to see Shaun (boostworx) but as he doesnt have AWD dyno would mean he would have to hire out someone elses and may affect cost.

Either way, I would guess no more than $200 - is this fair?