SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

woot :laugh:

my refund is going towards "security", paying off my clutch, finally powdercoating my rim, paying off the tiny remainder left on the credit card, maybe slot my standard rotors (if they can be?), fuel pump and maybe injectors :D

woot :laugh:

my refund is going towards "security", paying off my clutch, finally powdercoating my rim, paying off the tiny remainder left on the credit card, maybe slot my standard rotors (if they can be?), fuel pump and maybe injectors :D

Where are u getting the rim powdercoated? Would like to get my engine cover and calipers done...

-D

Where are u getting the rim powdercoated? Would like to get my engine cover and calipers done...

-D

Can do, they will prob do it cheaper if its all together. Anyone else need stuff done?

Where? hmmm. RYAN!!! where did you tell me to go to have it done??

there is a powder coater up here in holden hill, havent been there before, but heard they do a good job.

are you implying that i am a useless whore damo? ha ha

Edited by craig R33

Marshall powdercoaters on Wingfield Rd, Nice Bloke, will be about 35-40 bux and will match the colour of yours to a tee!

craig, get a 56t gt2871R, chops the air up big time, mad flutters lol

Edited by Ryanrb25

Well if you add all that up, its not much.

my refund is going towards "security" $345, paying off my clutch $700, finally powdercoating my rim $50, paying off the tiny remainder left on the credit card $200, maybe slot my standard rotors (if they can be?) not much <$200, fuel pump $150ishand maybe injectors $700ish If i add all that up, i still have a good amount to save.