SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

yeah :rofl: need money for powder coating and my lotto ticket for this weekend... should never have bought it, i short changed myself for the weekend and i only have 2 dollars to my name

Just got quoted, $25 for 4 calipers. Holy smokes thats cheap. $25 for the engine covers too. ;D

-D

Yeah i just rang Marshalls, 20 for blasting and 20 for powdercoating, + 1.5 week wait. Might get calipers done too, i will obviously have to take mine off for them?

ha ha ha, i just got blasted by my old neighbour, he said '' to stop ''wheelieing'' up the street or he will call the cops''

umm, well old fella, i didnt ''wheelie'' up the street ( my car was cold, would never do that)

and i didnt exceed 40 kmh on leaving OR entering the street.

god, thats the second time i have been yelled at in my street!

two weeks ago, some middle aged guy said ''slow down f**k head'' I WAS ONLY DOING 50 f**kWIT!

i swear, old people must see fast cars and automatically think HOON!.

/sooky la la

:rofl:

Mark did you buy from EB games you have 7 days to return for a full refund no questions asked just say you dont like it

Damo PM sent about swapping rubber on rims for tomorrow afternoon when i get my car back

my street is cool because amazingly my car is more quiet than a rusty vk 5 litre, lancer with huge cannon and a non turbo riced up silvia! oh and a riced up paseo! i live on a strret that has alot of asians and they don't say shit!

Edited by nos man

god, thats the second time i have been yelled at in my street!

two weeks ago, some middle aged guy said ''slow down f**k head'' I WAS ONLY DOING 50 f**kWIT!

/sooky la la

:rofl:

The question is how quickly did you get to 50? :D

my street seems to be a race track, I'm almost at the stage now where i'm going to start dobbing in hoons myself.

Edited by D_Stirls

Mark did you buy from EB games you have 7 days to return for a full refund no questions asked just say you dont like it

Damo PM sent about swapping rubber on rims for tomorrow afternoon when i get my car back

naa got it at jb hi-fi... just sold my intercooler to benny blanco for his dr 30

The question is how quickly did you get to 50? :rofl:

my street seems to be a race track, I'm almost at the stage now where i'm going to start dobbing in hoons myself.

not very quickly its not a gtr :D

The question is how quickly did you get to 50? :rofl:

for some reason i read that as "i'm going to start dobbing myself in".

i was like, huh?