SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Just like to give a plug for the boys down at Adelaide Radial Tyre. Had some suspension work done on my car there today and they were AWESOME! Great price too, the car now handles even better and I can't wipe the smile off my face :D

dont be cheap :D we can talk sunday

my opinion is extreme are over priced

^^ dont we all lol

i need a new clutch...recommendations??

nothing over 500 bucks.

Just like to give a plug for the boys down at Adelaide Radial Tyre. Had some suspension work done on my car there today and they were AWESOME! Great price too, the car now handles even better and I can't wipe the smile off my face :D

yeh they are awesome, they've done my clutch, set me up with good rubber and had my weel alignment and suspension checked there a few weeks back... getting all upgraded bushes there soon when i have the cash....... cant remember the name of the younger fella... i know daryl owns the joint but the yonger fela with the goatee is awesome he asked me to hang around in the workshop and pointed out all my perished bushes while the car was up on the hoiste! great customer survice and yes very fair pricing!

for some reason i read that as "i'm going to start dobbing myself in".

i was like, huh?

I'd only have to dob myself in very occasionally. :D

I wouldn't bother if they where only going say 80km/h, but there is one bloke that regularly go through the top of second and half way through third (In a soarer) before backing off. He'd have to be hitting at least 150.

no probs man will ring around 12 or there after

I'm all over the place tomorrow Steve......unfortunately I wont know till about midday.

If midday is not too late to organize anything, ring me then and I'll see if I'm nearby.

who knows of a good mobile dent puller...i have 2 small dents or ding, one on either side of my car...stupid people swinging ther doors into it before i got it..

who knows a good mobile repairer and aprox $?

I would recommend Damien, from Special FX paint

He removed a dent on my car, :) the work was A1, as was the service. :D (he also does work for car yards and crash shops)

Phone him on 0419779192 and tell him Guy sent you.

ay RYAN, i see that sunday is raining...i dont have a shed mate, i hope ya dont mind gettin a little wet? lol :D

should be fine craig, if on sunday morning it looks bad you can come to my house...im more excited about seeing this R31! hehe f*k the timing belt. lol jks