SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Something like this Steve?

edit. ughhh can never get ebay links to work. Found a better one, but as i have factory Xenon headlights, will i need a HID kit? Theres on on ebay for $73.99 posted.

Edited by Damo_R34

thats wierd isn't it....I wonder if that's more the exception than the rule....what happens to the bits when they do fly apart then?

One theory could be that due to the cam ovtserlap the bits make their way through the inlet then straight out of the exh valve before the bi get combusted.....poor cats if that is the case!

My thoughts are its most likely as you say cam specs but I can't see the ceramic going back in to the inlet UNTIL you jump off the throttle. Could also be something to do with the smaller turbo; turbo being closer to the ports with a direct path unlike the log manifolds.

I got my twin junBL 3.5" + resonator from exhaust technology. friendly people, good service and a very good price. cant recommend them highly enuff. sounds good too :thumbsup:

-D

How much it set you back champ?

i work tomorrow and monday!! so no chance of making it down there!! or anywere that means! so after hours job! lol..

can i borrow someones then get one tuesday from u steal it then give it back?? hehe

How much it set you back champ?

$300 for resonator, $200 for fitting and the junBL's were from the forum here for $450 for the pair (but they originally came from exh tech anyhow)...

Probably gonna get custom dumps, a barrel muffler and a high flow cat from them once I get my new turbos...

-D

Well i currently have a friend painting my skirts and rear, but he will be a bit busy before now and autosalon with my stuff, so ill look for someone to paint and fit it for me before August 8th hopefully :banana: