SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Yeah Steve, i have been TOLD were going on Saturdays cruise...lol. Send me the details on PM or sms or something mate!

Hmmm i wonder what else i could do when iget my tax cheque back........ :)

Hmmm i wonder what else i could do when iget my tax cheque back........ :)

Hmmm, more Xbox games! :P

Get a Wii or Sing Star! :P

^ peak power is not everything chase the torque it lasts longer and dosnt require as much thrashing to get around with some decent power plus you can spank people in the wrong gear :)

Oh dont worry, ive got more down low torque than most worked V8's, but i dont run out of steam half way through like they do! lol!

yeah im sure ya do. was intending that for damo ive seen to many go the path of just getting a number to brag with :P

ive seen the grim mobile in action like 4years ago. 1st car i seen shoot flames on the street and the way that turbo sqeelz sounds pretty crazy.

we did have it on film but the stupid cam broke :P

2swift ring any bells mayb not cause the driver didnt put in a good effort at the time :)

Edited by Inline 6

Oh dont worry, ive got more down low torque than most worked V8's, but i dont run out of steam half way through like they do! lol!

I can vouch for that! Got a sample of "the fury" earlier in the week. :)

Ha ha Inline, yeah GRIM is a lil bit nasty with the flame side of things...its a good way of making people not sit to close to the back of the car when driving!

Yeah you got a mild taste of it on the weekend Roo, keep in mind thats only at 13 psi, wait until we add the other 10psi to it! lol!

Ha ha Inline, yeah GRIM is a lil bit nasty with the flame side of things...its a good way of making people not sit to close to the back of the car when driving!

Yeah you got a mild taste of it on the weekend Roo, keep in mind thats only at 13 psi, wait until we add the other 10psi to it! lol!

Oh, I'm fully aware of the lack of the 10psi Ben :P But I do agree you'd want AWD back when you've dialled in the new boost.

I've wound my boost back to 7psi from 10psi since swapping the turbo, until I can get the SAFC and tune her properly. When I get the SAFC, and do the shift kit, I'll run 13psi and that'll be it performance wise. Like I said earlier, its for that reason that I can't spend stupid money getting stupid power. Been there, done that, many times over. If I wanna go fast now, thats what my bikes are there for :P

... but I have no quarrels riding in the cars of others who have done it :)

Another day.... another defect :D yay.....

That sucks! :(

Me and the GF were out getting takeaway last night and a cop car ahead slowed right down so I caught up with him (me in the LH lane, him in the RH lane). Then the cops took a long hard look at the Stagea ... I turned into the takeaway shop I wanted and I saw them pull across the two lanes and park up the road. They must have given up, by the time we got our order they couldn't wait :D

Yeah, i was down arndale way. There was a holdup of some sort at the chemist down arndale and were millions of cop cars. Got pulled over by Hanson rd

by 2 old dudes in a police Toyota Landcruiser. Got done for spacers on the rear. Not happy about it since all i was doing was driving but yeah ..... Anyone

have a stock R32 steering wheel lying around??

Yeah Steve, i have been TOLD were going on Saturdays cruise...lol. Send me the details on PM or sms or something mate!

Hmmm i wonder what else i could do when iget my tax cheque back........ :D

Not what you think baby... lol!!

Ah Min that sucks, just pure assholes, that's all they are. Same story with me really, just driving minding my own business then bam, here you go, have a nice little yellow sticker for your car

sorry to hear Min

Amanda has he taken the top off the brake fluid reservoir that will help release pressure

is there a certain way of pushing the brake cylinder to put the new pads in?

coz my dads having a bit of trouble and yeah

Yeah it sucks but everyone is lending a hand which reduces my anger by alot! Adrian is helping with wheels and suspension which ive already collected!

(Cheers bro :D) Luke enr34 is going to lend me stock 32 steering wheel :) and yeah i might be getting a stock uncut front bar from another friend!

I am slightly worried about my exhaust though, is there anyway of quietening the exhaust?

is there a certain way of pushing the brake cylinder to put the new pads in?

coz my dads having a bit of trouble and yeah

You have to squeeze the caliper pistons back into the caliper either using a proper tool, a G clamp or two screw drivers....

MIN, a baffle plate between the cat flanges will do the trick.

Edited by Ryanrb25