SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

nah they checked rego poped jenkies bonnet but yeh just had a look at rim sizes... talked about sau as a car club! was good! let them know we are responsible!

^^ i would to.

but its good that they didnt go to far with things.

shows, if we do the right thing (behave) the police will start to realise that we are not the ''typical'' ''hoon'' import drivers

meh, im just a whore, never mind me

Edited by craig R33

its true craig and as kellie said i think..

we are an australian wide clud cruising all the time! we keep it sensible and if anyone messes up they will be reported...

and hence y kellie gives her name out as the organiser over the cruise! to show them we are dead set about keeping it safe and under control!

wow i think this is one of my few quality posts! hahaha

Know how you feel there Craig (sick as a dog part!) Good to hear you had a great cruise everyone, glad I didn't make it now, if I didn't get defected last weekend I sure as shit would have tonight :bunny:

Night all :P

Yeah, i was down arndale way. There was a holdup of some sort at the chemist down arndale and were millions of cop cars. Got pulled over by Hanson rd

by 2 old dudes in a police Toyota Landcruiser. Got done for spacers on the rear. Not happy about it since all i was doing was driving but yeah ..... Anyone

have a stock R32 steering wheel lying around??

Hanson Road is one of those areas thats generally swarming with cops anyway (and the areas around it). Our training centre is on Grand Junction Road (shares the same facility as the MFS training centre)....and when i used to drive the 31 to trade school id CONSTANTLY get followed (even in its more stocker form that it was over the years. Would usually get pulled over and asked why i was so far from home LOL

if ya have any trouble finding parts let me know, ive got some random stuff laying around that may help ya

Cheers Matty :bunny: Im sorta looking for a front bar for my 32 of some sort. Does not have to be the same colour as my current bar is hacked up. I also have a cut up reo bar =/

If anyone also has one lying around XD

-Min

yeh steve 4 more road traffic coppers came.. spoke to dan and jenkies and kel and searched cars!

was interesting!!

copper says "whos family car" hahaha

I'm so glad they didnt wanna check out the family car!! LOL

Pulled this yesterday, not bad for my lack of mods, running about 9psi i think.

Sounds about right. Little more boost will pick up 20-30rwkw but its the mid range that is worth while. Accelerates you to that peak power considerably quicker.

Bugger injectors and tune the sucker on E85 for 240rwkw on the std turbo. :D

Nothing wrong with E85. I'll be grabbing myself some larger injectors and retuning.

Haha yeah i have plenty of plans Cubes :D The dyno i had it on is made for commercial vehicle tuning, and apparently readouts are always a little bit less then everywhere else. Should be getting my power fc soon, so ill have the AFR tuned a bit better. Might look at injectors too.