SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

you would think that wouldnt you? i mean he would have known that it was heavily modified, and that getting it passed in another state without taking it back to stock would be very very hard and of course time consuming.

Yeah Luke you'd think so. I can't understand why such a HUGE price difference as really it didn't take Dan to long to sell his (compared to other people **cough Andrews S15 cough**) oh well each to their own

got to love the top gear boys

in the recent Britcar 24 hour they organized the most awkward sponsors they could and "conveniently" placed them on the car (especially when the doors are opened)

the sponsors are

LARSON BISCUITS

PENISTON OILS

post-26183-1195981679_thumb.jpg

post-26183-1195981694_thumb.jpg

Futurama movie just came out in the states a couple days ago and there is already a dvd rip out

go to your friendly neighborhood file sharing application and get amongst it

its called benders big score

I watched it the other day. Awesome movie!

Futurama: Bender's Big Score > The Simpsons Movie

Might (hopefullyyyy - fingers crossed!) have a R31 in a couple of days :rofl: omg...summer thrashing...40degree engine swaps :O

Im excited as if though im buying my frist car lol. Hell getting the bucket seats, tacho, steering wheel and all the other F&F shiz happening with this 1 lol.

Nah he doesn't own any cars always driven someone elses. At the moment he may be driving the car for the new owner (why wouldn't you want him he's won 5 out of 6 races in it) I'm still heading over as i have other business to do over there and people to see

Good luck with the F3 team, great to see another SA team out there. BRM are changing to F3 next year with Percat driving

Yeh we speak with Nick all the time, we saw him testing the F3 out at Mallala! But we heard a roumer he was going over to Europe, which wouldn't surprise us, He is a talent and always was when we raced Go Karts with him. So people watch out for a kid named Nick Percat, He will prob be the next big thing to come out of Australia to race open wheelers! and if that doesn't work for him im sure he'd find a seat in a V8 supercar pretty easy!!

Edited by Deluxe

yeah, the poor old bat copped a piece of my mind about the elderly driving.

if she cant see my brick of a car in her rear view, nor hear my horn right next to her ear, then she shouldnt be on the road.

my cars still mostly in one piece, its copped a whole lot worse over the years, but insurance will probably slap economical write off on it. spose time will tell.

I also got hit by an 81 year old lady in a Datsun 1600 on Diagonal Road, Glenelg.

Problem was, I was on 2 wheels and ended up in hospital for 2 weeks......ouch!

Did you ask for her 1600?? an 81yo driving a 1600, there the types you want to pull over and ask if you can buy the car cos they are in mint original condish!! Apart from that mate i hope you wern't on your bike you have now!!

Yeh we speak with Nick all the time, we saw him testing the F3 out at Mallala! But we heard a roumer he was going over to Europe, which wouldn't surprise us, He is a talent and always was when we raced Go Karts with him. So people watch out for a kid named Nick Percat, He will prob be the next big thing to come out of Australia to race open wheelers! and if that doesn't work for him im sure he'd find a seat in a V8 supercar pretty easy!!

I heard through a mate that Nick was heading over to the Formula Ford Festival with TWR (back when he was driving with them)