SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

pete, you get my PM last week?

yes buddy I did.....sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet, I hadn't forgotten....I'm going to do my very best Matty

Just got back from The Dark Knight and f**k me, was that movie awesome or what! Two thumbs up, totally recommend going to see it :D

Saw the dark night last night... it was fantastic!!!!

last time i went to villis it ended in a massive food fight involving cream buns!! lol!!

Wasn't those stupid bikers boys now was it? :D

biker boys and biker bitches!!! lol...

i ended up with a crap load of cream in my ear that night.... what you upto tonight roo?

and whats everyone else upto??

I should be out riding with "the lads" tonight. Simo is coming over tonight, and we'll hook up with the others at the usual meet. Simo just wants to check out the Stag again. He's buying the S1 stagea. I'll be fitting the new belt and water pump to it this weekend. Jess should be out tonight ... I'm sure she's fixed that little electrical gremlin.

Simo and I might put the race bike into his ute and head out to Mallala tomorrow for the track day. If its pissing down, I'm not riding ... not until my shoulder heals 100%, so I might just still take the race bike out for sale. Simo wants to sell his VY ute too, so he can buy my Stag :)

You and Ben gunna be out in the 260?

So you got creamed!!!!!! :D

Not as bad a Kahli tho?

KAHLI.jpg

Edited by RubyRS4

Cams have been in for over a week. :blink:

Just limping it around now making sure I didn't stuff anything putting them back in haha.

Good thing is fuel economy appears the same and low end torque loss is not noticeable which is awesome considering they are 265/263 9mm lift.

Tune is next week. :)

You putting your cams in :)