SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I don't think so. the blue light still comes on on the remote when I press the buttons.

I'll probably wait until about 6-7ish and call a mobile auto electrician out and see if I can still make it to the show and shine depending on how early the auto electrician can get here/fix the problem.

Edited by Eddyfier

mate it depends on how it was fitted and what brand ect ect where they mounted the unit without knowing it's all guess work .

i dont think u can reset just a thought has the battery gone flat in ya remote at all?

is it a alarm and imobilser in one ? does the alarm have a key to turn it off under the bonnet ?a

Edited by mid life crisis

i thought the plan was to make it less obvious...?

I have highlighted the key word in your sentence there Dave :(

Nah that is still the plan, but since the rears rocked up I thought why the hell not? I went for a little slide drive with it like that but it was scraping on fking everything (understandably) so I took the lip off for now :D

that mean your back to nissan's andrew?

good to hear thought you were going a lil funny on us all with that toyota talk :(

take it you got yellow seat covers, almost looks like the person in the drivers seat has a mullet :D

Edited by Inline 6

^ thats my mum dude :(

I was going to let her drive it before I put the lip on, then I realised just how low it sat n thought the better of that idea :D

*edit* And nah I still don't really care for Nissans, I just reckon I've made this one look ghetto fabulous :D :D

s5003358trhrttz4.jpg

s5003362tt8.jpg

Edited by AndrewJZX100