SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Eddy rules Joel :wacko:

That sounds so bad if you were referring to me....good thing it was obvious you weren't.

Ryan: Cheers for the offer, I know your a busy man so let me know when you're free and we can sort something out.

lol ryan,do we wanna know how you know how to do that :wacko: lol

eddy, ryan pretty much knows everything about everything most times so more than likely he will be able to figure it out. Hopefully its something small.

there could be so many police out today coz it's the SANFL grand final today

coming home from town today a heap of cops flew down south road and by heaps... 5 bikes, 5 patrols, 2 detectives and a paddy wagon

anyone know what happened?

Nope, that being said, I've been at work so I haven't had a chance to try and fix it today.

Nothing. I have to use the key to get in because the central locking isn't going (The remote is fine), then when I turn the key in the ignition nothing happens. I've checked the battery and connections and that's fine and so are the fuses so either it's either the starter motor or the immobilizer screwing up.

Are you saying no electrics work?

An immobiliser may effect your central locking (but i wouldn't have thought so) but if you have no other electrics in the car I doubt its the immobiliser and certainly not the starter motor.

Can you get your alarm to activate? interior light or headlights to work? hazard warning lights? (an immobiliser shouldn't stop all of these from working and will indicate the problem is instead between the battery and the fuse box)

You said you checked out the battery - but it might be worth trying another one if you have one handy, or try a jump-start.

I would also be checking the battery terminals (you wouldn't be the first to have corrosion in the terminal cause a problem like this)

Not sure if the 32 has a fuse in the main battery line (some cars do) or a big spade fitting that has corroded (took me a while to find this problem on an old valiant once)