SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

they do make 32 shells ive seen themm they fit a bit tight on the drift rc's though wheels hang out a bit outa the guards but who's wheels dont :blink:

i seen it at the hobby habit where they do the rc drifts. comes in GTR style only but the wing is seperate so easy enough to make it look more like yours.

kye has 1 of his own car.

also while im hear could mods please change rad32's name to

post-31501-1223290284_thumb.jpg

RAD MOBILE :) come on everyone agrees

Edited by Inline 6

im also keen for different work. Been at current job for 4 years, think its time for a change. DOnt wanna go earn less money though, so if anyone knows o a decent job going at over $19/hr let me know :(

pitty they dont make 32's!!!! :(

HPI make them, iv got the r32 gtr and r34gtt shell both are 200mm bodys so they will fit any 1/10th scale also yokomo make light brackets for the r34 so you can run L.E.Ds (D1 Flash kit)

These are what iv just bought from ebay

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hsL8Rf0rQBA

really dont care , something that isnt rediculous like child care , thats all i can find

i just need something to give me an income

head down to PEER. theyre always hiring.

im also keen for different work. Been at current job for 4 years, think its time for a change. DOnt wanna go earn less money though, so if anyone knows o a decent job going at over $19/hr let me know :cool:

same here, ive only been at the current job for 2 years, but never having weekends and all that takes its toll fair quick.

I'm starving... anyone keen for lunch at villies today? :thumbsup:

Well, Kell and I took the Brutale out for a ride to the Bay for a late lunch. :)