SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

swap u ur car for my 31, almost ready for drifting :bunny:

by almost, i mean nowhere near to.

wow man , sick offer but im going to have to decline

lol

also , im getting luisi wheel in a couple of weeks , just wondering if someone can help me take my stock nissan one off ?

Edited by DamageInc

wow man , sick offer but im going to have to decline

lol

also , im getting luisi wheel in a couple of weeks , just wondering if someone can help me take my stock nissan one off ?

just make sure the airbag dodnt pop off in ur face :( and unless luisi 1 has an airbag (which i assume it doesnt?) its illegal :bunny:

Craig - How can you tell if your wife is dead?

Sex is the same but the dishes are stacking up in the sink!

:D

Marriage isn't such a bad thing ... :)

Picked up my Stagea from MV Automatics last night :) ... thanks Kell for the lift.

Box feels so much better and tougher. Gave it the odd squirt to rev out the box and its smooooooooth and firmer :D

prepare to spend billions.

:rofl: they dont know what they are getting them self into do they :D

try 4 sets of tyres, 2 full tanks and entry fee's and thats just one race, not to mention the money already spent on setting up the car up in the first place

why do you think people like mark phillips, mark marchesan, james vahoumus, kelly mckinnen and all the others that started drifting back in the day 5 years ago, cause it's to much money and sponsorship doesnt fall into your lap, between all those boys they would have spent around 600 thousand to set up the car, tyres, transport, entry fee's ect and im not joking

Picked up my Stagea from MV Automatics last night :) ... thanks Kell for the lift.

Box feels so much better and tougher. Gave it the odd squirt to rev out the box and its smooooooooth and firmer :bunny:

your welcome roo

xx

much cheaper if you just do drift pracs, one set of tyres, one full tank, day license, any RWD car and your set. Im keen, but i wouldn't drift my car, too scared that shit will break, id rather buy a drift hack, hopefully we can get the datto goign soon :) RB20 DATTO FTW

besides, theres only 8-10 months left until new fast and furious comes out, and depending what style of racing they do in the movie, next thing you know everyone will shift from drifting (thanks Tokyo drift :) ) to whatever the new movie has :bunny: so save ur pennies for that :D

much cheaper if you just do drift pracs, one set of tyres, one full tank, day license, any RWD car and your set. Im keen, but i wouldn't drift my car, too scared that shit will break, id rather buy a drift hack, hopefully we can get the datto goign soon :D RB20 DATTO FTW

you wont be using my motor :)

besides, theres only 8-10 months left until new fast and furious comes out, and depending what style of racing they do in the movie, next thing you know everyone will shift from drifting (thanks Tokyo drift :) ) to whatever the new movie has :bunny: so save ur pennies for that :D

lol f**k i hope thats true. Then the guys who wanna be there to improve and enjoy the sport can have the track back again and we wont have mass lineups, rather than people just coming to do skids and burnouts and doughies in a place they cant get hassled by cops.

Speaking of drift expenses, anyone got any good hookups on getting Toyo tyres? Need to replace my fronts. not looking forward to it :S

lol f**k i hope thats true. Then the guys who wanna be there to improve and enjoy the sport can have the track back again and we wont have mass lineups, rather than people just coming to do skids and burnouts and doughies in a place they cant get hassled by cops.

Speaking of drift expenses, anyone got any good hookups on getting Toyo tyres? Need to replace my fronts. not looking forward to it :S

give me a call on toyo