SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

on the topic of pregnancy..

my gf has changed pills, so i have to wear a raincoat for the next 2 weeks

EPIC FAIL

On the topic of pregnancy ...

My GF has had her contraceptive implant thingy in her arm removed.

My GF wants to be a crackwhore ;) (private joke only a few will get) :)

so are we meeting at vilis ?

or whats happening ?

Err, is it me or you who is missing something Mitch? ;) Me, Adrian and Scott are goiong bowling, so if anyone wants to come that's cool, the Vilis meet is definately still on.

my job is really starting to fail......

if you are a customer calling/talking to customer service/tech support, pls dont be an uptight w4nker, there are far too many of them... Only here to help and things go a lot smoother if you act like an actual person, not a psychopath that only has the ability to yell.

2 ears, 1 mouth for a reason... try listening for a change

/rant

lol i feel better nao

Bezender.. Get in to a company where you can work your way up and get away from being a CSO.

Internode is a good example. Admittedly you may take a pay cut from telstra/optus for the first couple of years but after 1year 2 absolutely max if your your not all that keen and your up and away from front line support.

Tis on a lovely warm night like this, while the missus is out with her girlfiends, that

i would usually wash, fuel up, and take the 33 for a burn in the hills, then down to the bay...

hmmmm...... depressed much? :)

did something out of the ordinary tonight! had a drag race with a vy clubsport or some sh!t! well it was down old port road and it was quiet and i saw hid's lurking comming from behind at speed and he broke next to me and stayed there! got to the first red light and i didn't go because i don't really like dragging on the street but then he kept on peskering me by braking down from 100kph+ to my speed and kept on flooring it! pissed me off so at the next traffic light he was reving it so i thought fck this and as soon as it went green i took off like a rocket and left him for dead! but then he was still peskering me trying to make me go for a rolling start run! so i thought why not and i chucked it back into 2nd iat 60 and left him behind again! then after that he stoped pissing me off and i drove home! wasn't the best decission i made but i loved it, ever since it's been tuned i have never flat footed it till tonight! but probably something i won't do again for a long time! not too shabby for 176kw's

well lucky it wasn't! but the car is black with some club sticker on the back and 19"+ chromies with a custom number plate! and plus his car was loud as a mofo

Edited by nos man

FCKN lol!

yeah, a few commos started rockin up and where like wot teh fux and quickly left.

did you know someone there?

didnt dob on me did they :)

yeh my mate in the gold CV8Z monaro said he saw every1 scatter...lol

i cracked up laughing when he told me n i thought 2 myself "i bet that was craig's organised cruise"

dob on u 4 wat?????????????????????

hey was it u that had a mate with a vxss??? was it gold??