SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

:D

any chance of some whiting fillets being up for sale soon? :thumbsup:

haha nah i got a large family :) my share will feed em once lol.... was quite gratifying to get the max bag limit, but in jan/feb i'll be aiming for a big snapper.... i want a snapper so big i can smack someone aside the face and knock them out... a metre long would be cool

-D

aww Dohmar, I so wish Luke and I couldve come on the trip, but we couldnt get off work! Much appreciated the invite from you guys. Id love to come on the next one!!

Edited by *flick*

hey guise,

i have just under 4gig left on on my d/l quota to burn before the 21st.....

im fresh outta ideas of what to get.

i dig UK TV shows and dramas like dexter, the shield, house etc

any suggestions???

pfft nice giving photographic genius some reference when posting their photos Ben :D (Mine are the 16:9 ones fyi)

Nah j/k mate.

Was a great trip .... I am very sunburnt due to not wearing any sunscreen (as I hate the stuff), gained 2.5kg over the weekend due to Ben's great cooking and snacks, and ready for about 20 hours sleep (but have about 20 hours of work to do tomorrow after taking Friday off) :thumbsup:

Ah well, those are the breaks.

The fishing was bloody awesome though - as were the fresh beer battered whiting I cooked up for dinner last night. There is nothing like cooking and eating an animal less than 2 hours after you have killed and filleted it :)

As Ben said, it would have been a bit more of a party setup if more people had come. Luckily the boat skipper found 4 more people to come on the charter to make up numbers, else the 4 of us would been up for the $500 extra to make the minimum charter fee, which would have sucked. Then I would have been coming after that certain individual who did not even have the courtesy to respond to Ben and my PMs (yet had 2 solid positions booked from the very beginning) for $$$. Still had to pay for accommodation for 8, but that meant we could well and truly stretched out in a 2 storey house that could easily have slept 12.

hey guise,

i have just under 4gig left on on my d/l quota to burn before the 21st.....

im fresh outta ideas of what to get.

i dig UK TV shows and dramas like dexter, the shield, house etc

any suggestions???

heroes season 3 and prison break season 4 get them while they are hot! =D

oz is awesome hey, cant look at law & order the same nao.. :thumbsup:

and yeah, have smashed a fair portion of it on usenet. i had forgotten about it since i last re-imaged

what are good (free) sites to browse for usenet d/l's?