SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

well i went to get my tyres fitted on my rims...... 215/40 too stretched for a 9inch rim...

teaspoon.jpg

+

cement_bag.jpg

dont go too cheap, Stick with Nankang, Wanli, Hiro, etc.

Surely you jest :P

Wanli and Hiro are some of the shittest out there. A good tyre I've found that grips surprisingly well for its price is the Firestone 'Wide Oval'. Nice grippy compound, yet still seem to wear quite well.

i havent had much trouble with my Wanli's, they just are a harder compound therefore last longer, but im saying if u go cheap, Wanlis and Hero (which Madaz is running) are probably the lowest you should go. Hero's are made by Federal, so they cant be that bad.

Edited by Damo_R34

Lowest you should ge being the lowest of the lot? :P

I've had various types of Wanlis, and they're all crap. The good thing is (like you said) they last ages. I had a pair of rears on the 100 last for 3 drift days and about 5000 road kays. They had absolutely no grip, but you can't argue with that tyre life :(

Maxxis tend to be a lot better tyre for a marginal price increase over Wanlis, and for a little bit more, the Wide Ovals are better again. I'd never run Wanlis or any of the cheap lesser brand tyres on the front, thats asking for trouble. Rears are a moot point in my case, but you gotta run with good fronts.

Edited by AndrewJZX100

well i just want tyres on my rims... and wheelworx are being AWSOME!!!! and thanks to kel helping me out im getting the other 2 on tuesday!

+1 rep to WHEELWORX!!!!! thanks joe!

Lowest you should ge being the lowest of the lot? :P

I've had various types of Wanlis, and they're all crap. The good thing is (like you said) they last ages. I had a pair of rears on the 100 last for 3 drift days and about 5000 road kays. They had absolutely no grip, but you can't argue with that tyre life :(

Maxxis tend to be a lot better tyre for a marginal price increase over Wanlis, and for a little bit more, the Wide Ovals are better again. I'd never run Wanlis or any of the cheap lesser brand tyres on the front, thats asking for trouble. Rears are a moot point in my case, but you gotta run with good fronts.

AWD for the win then!!! No worries bout traction!! Just put ze foot down

i see you can cook pete?? COOK ME SOME EGGS!!... (u know hoe the rest goes haha) MUM?? :P

How do you like your eggs?

Sunny side up?

Scrambled?

... fertilised? :(

lol Damo............no accounting for taste bud.........Demi Moore @ 50 leaves her for dead

Lady Gaga is a lady hoho

:(

Wearing just underwear detracts eyes from her ugly looks. I think she needs to lose about 5kg too and tone up that lardy body. How come you find that attractive Damo? Your woman is 100x better looking dude. :P

LOL... roo... id take em fertilised at the moment.... (ya hear that ben!) lol

We'll im just in a shit mood today... I ask myself sometimes... y do i have so many male friends and only few female friends...? Then i'm reminded its because THEY F@#$ING SUCK!! Is it a requiremjent for 95 percent of the female population to be f@$#ING BITCHES?

GRRRRRR!!!!!

END RANT. :P

Lady Gaga is a lady hoho

:)

Wearing just underwear detracts eyes from her ugly looks. I think she needs to lose about 5kg too and tone up that lardy body. How come you find that attractive Damo? Your woman is 100x better looking dude. :banana:

I dunno really, just something that screams different but hot :P Oh i dont doubt my mrs is hot!

i havent had much trouble with my Wanli's, they just are a harder compound therefore last longer, but im saying if u go cheap, Wanlis and Hero (which Madaz is running) are probably the lowest you should go. Hero's are made by Federal, so they cant be that bad.

yes i have the hiro as stated, haven't had to much troubles so far, haven't had tyres worth $500ea either so i don't have a comparison