SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

it seemed to be moving much more lateral down the street than usual also the driver was wearing sneakers FOR SNEAKING

nah as i said it was probably nothing, driver jus seemed a bit short with me when i was talking to him at the lights but yeah he may have been jus having a bad day

if there's no black 33's missing dont worry about it

edit: actually jus had a look back at threads n seen the last 2 black 33's that got stolen, wasnt either of them. well the wing was stock gts wing n had diff rims so not without a decent amount of work to make them look different.

never mind was probably nothing

Edited by gzilla

hehe nice photos! :D

BDO was awesome by the way!! Bjork.. WTF?! Apparently she was singing in english? Just looked like she was having a fit on the stage, running around throwing her arms in the air.

hahahaha i was waiting out the front for regan to pick me (cant believe he brought the skyline - with all the cops around and all) and i could hear her sounded like a cat drowning................

Needs VS-KF's hanging about 8 - 10mm out the guards, Heavy flare on the rear, slight roll and flare on the front, and lowered another inch.

Hang on, I own a R31, why are you listening to me LOL :banana::down:

Carry on.

(Oh, and very nice 34 BTW)