SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Used to know the original owner of the plates, not sure if he still has them or not...infact aint spoken with him for years! What he do???

That car drifting...looks tough agree with steve though looks chopped!

just got back from perth, was "encouraged" to apply for a job over, $15K payrise straight off the bat compared to what im earning now. and im basically guaranteed to get it... tempted somewhat. lol.

ori-IMG_9773.jpg

:banana::):P

that things awesome, me wanty.

I agree the GS300 has a big arse, but decked on Meisters you kinda look past that :banana:

Not a bad looking company car I spose :P (from what I gathered the bloke works at Drift Tengoku and that's his work hack :))

BTW it's not a chop.

Edited by AndrewJZX100

Huge temptation! If you can up and relocate then it'd probably be worth it! Depends on what stuff costs over there, cause its no good earning another 15k if shits dearer over there, it'll eat it up pretty quickly

I have been to perth for work reasons

and to be honest absolutely loved it

so if you can do it Dave then make the switch mate

you wont regret it....apart from coming on the SAU cruise and villies meet

yeah, i quite like it over there, ive been more relaxed in the last week than i have been in a few years, and not having to work weekends is another +, another $5k after 3 months... bah, trying to convince myself to apply. reasons against, well yeah, the guys in SAU:SA are nothing short of awesome, dunno about those perth guys... :banana:

If i was offered a job in perth for another 20k i'd be taking it...specially with free accomodation the works!!

We went to perth proabably 7 years ago and i thoroughly enjoyed myself, alot more relaxed...I'd move there if i was to ever leave adelaide

Used to know the original owner of the plates, not sure if he still has them or not...infact aint spoken with him for years! What he do???

That car drifting...looks tough agree with steve though looks chopped!

lets just say, tailgating my GF, and nearly going up her ass when she had to slam on the brakes to avoid another

car, isnt exactly a good idea!

and to add salt to the wound, telling her to, i quote '' open your eyes you stupid cow''

is just not on..

wisen up, fellow import driver.

lets just say, tailgating my GF, and nearly going up her ass when she had to slam on the brakes to avoid another

and to add salt to the wound, telling her to, i quote '' open your eyes you stupid cow''

is just not on..

first and formost, was your girlfriend sitting in the right lane?(common problem with girl drivers) if so then im with the rx7 owner. if not sound a bit harsh

Edited by rhys5169

is just not on..

Yerp righto i'd be peaking duck as well then!!!

And agreed totally not on