SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Troy used to have em (sly re)...He had a red s3 then a black s6 then i beleive a yellow 34! Like i said i used to know the owner many many moons ago but not sure now!

Edited by Boof

adrian, i found an LG 42'' plasma at jb's for $1300, sound like a good price?

Agree with Rad here, dont buy an LG! Had way too many issues with them at work..

They are good for smaller/basic Tv's but if you want a decent larger one.. go samsung or Sony. Spend the extra 2 or 3 hundred and buy something decent.

I have a samsung 40" LCD and im more than happy with it. At Harveys we mainly sell samsung anyway.

If Rad cant help ya, ill suss out what i got in stock :D

I bought a new toy today - 24" Samsung Syncmaster 2433BW LCD Monitor. The old AOC 22" LCD gets relegated to my spare movie screen while I am working :cheers:

I am very happy with the setup! What do you guys think?

post-669-1226069923_thumb.jpg

some dribble from me,, actually it ended up in a downpour of rain.

a few of last nights 3am lightning photos from my house near the beach, yes im up till 4am playing dodge the lighting on the cliff tops..lol

some very close hits, and a steel sign near me sizzling from the rain and electricity, ive got photos of the lightning leaping off the ground to meet the sky from tree tops and signs nearby. very cool to catch on the camera

great lightshow

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Mi...-album2919.html