SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i got a 2009 kawasaki ninja haha

no one will see me car for long time now :)

im very sad

no comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice bike... whens the funeral

and guys you know that thread mitch posted shes a he :banana:

if you old buggers go this time I could be persuaded to move mountains to attend myself.........I hear so much about it but have never gone............it usually tends to be a stinker of a day (over 40 deg)

Yeah you should go! Luke and I went last year, met up with few of the SAU members who were half way gone by then.. the ciders are way too easy to drink.

what dates it on? I gotta book that weekend off work in advance! :cheers:

im in bangkok atm and there seems to be a lot of white fellas with thai chicks.........they must pay alot!!

guy, did u pick up that exhaust ok??? did u happen 2 see my car there?

adrian, nice rims mate, blick dish FTW!!!! ALWAYS LIKED THAT LOOK

ryan, goodluck on your dyno tune tomorrow, im sure you'll pull 300rwkw

i got a 2009 kawasaki ninja haha

no one will see me car for long time now :(

im very sad

no comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the "organ donor" club :D

19 years of riding and I haven't donated yet :D nor have I required a donation! My organs would be too pickled, bruised and battered by now to be of any good to anyone :D

You're welcome to come out Friday/Saturday nights at BP ... just remember, no mucking about. There are no prizes for pissing off the biker boys. :cheers:

where abouts can i get a descent drop in panel filter for the stagea? Im aware of getting a K & N from Sprint ect but dont really want to go with a K & N. What do you guys recommend and where from?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• After I unplug maf car dies, won’t start. Same with iacv valve - two connectors mounted behind manifold
    • here’s link to photos bcs can’t add it here blue spots - I can install recirc valve hose there and in general everything air intake related so you can spot of anything wrong here
    • Sorry for late answer but here’s my spec: Series 1 1994 r33 gts25t AT converted to MT using r32 rb20det gearbox. Custom self made clutch pedal os giken twin plate clutch two pins connected to let engine start speedsensor from AT connected to wire harness but didn’t fit to gearbox So it’s somewhere inside in the car so I can add km to tachometer after I measure distance with gps. Don’t want to pay 150€ for sensor if I probably will change gearbox with adapter to bmw one. Car barely runs and winter is coming so no point right now  engine after rebuild Stock automatic ecu and at tachometer Aftermarket oil cooler with separate sensor so oem oil pressure is unplugged  koyo 53mil radiator  Mods which may cause the issue: 600x300x76 front mount intercooler Cone air filter blitz Removed recirculating valve Slighty bigger maxspeedingrods turbo adjustable manual boost controller (didn’t set it but last time I checked on aftermarket gauge it was 0.4bar, asaik oem is different unit 7(unit) don’t want to rev it too high bcs it made max 70km after rebuild Fuel pressure regulator set to idk 30-32psi at iddle dw300 fuel pump stock injectors check valve right in front of fuel rail i thinking sth wrong with afr it getting too much fuel and too less air or it needs that recirc valve? on warm engine it took 5-10 seconds to start it. After I put way bigger battery, battery terminals and new ecu coolant temp sensor problem is gone my old turbo spill 150ml oil into intake so cleaned it.    I checked for error codes and it given me 55 - all good. I bought consult so will plug in soon to check if it give me better feedback. Also I will install oem recirc valve tomorrow. Small hose going to manifold but where should go 30mm pipe from this valve? I’m front of turbo inlet, after maf/ right after turbo outlet / or it doesn’t matter? actaully can install it in these two spots (blue circles)          
    • I think throwing the hydraulic power steering system into the trash and converting to electric power steering, e.g. Astra PS pump would solve many issues.