SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Welcome to the "organ donor" club :O

19 years of riding and I haven't donated yet :P nor have I required a donation! My organs would be too pickled, bruised and battered by now to be of any good to anyone :D

You're welcome to come out Friday/Saturday nights at BP ... just remember, no mucking about. There are no prizes for pissing off the biker boys. :D

Hmm, not sure who the biker boys are but the fella on the far right of this pic, Geoff LeLievre of Ultimate Choppers Aust is well known throughout Aust and the HD bike industry. He's also a good mate who you could say is a bit of a pioneer and has opened many doors in this country through ADR's for bikes like mine and others around the country, without him my bike would never be possible.

Unfortunately he took his own life at his workshop in Frankston VIC on Frid night and leaves a wife, son, daughter & many friends behind.

The next issue # 102 of Heavy Duty should have a feature on him.

IMG_2542a.jpg

Hmm, not sure who the biker boys are but the fella on the far right of this pic, Geoff LeLievre of Ultimate Choppers Aust is well known throughout Aust and the HD bike industry. He's also a good mate who you could say is a bit of a pioneer and has opened many doors in this country through ADR's for bikes like mine and others around the country, without him my bike would never be possible.

Unfortunately he took his own life at his workshop in Frankston VIC on Frid night and leaves a wife, son, daughter & many friends behind.

IMG_2542a.jpg

Damn ... sorry to hear Pete. I'll be sure to buy the next issue of Heavy Duty.

RIP

BTW you just don't look right with a goatee :D

Edited by RubyRS4

thats really sad pete.

i have lost friends and family this way, must say i truly feel for his wife and kids. I hope the kids were old enough to get to know there father as a person, not just a parent.

not meaning to sound like a real ass for changing the subject here, but

i have a question,

can some one please explain the difference between lcd and plasma for me?

im in the market for a new t.v, and i have heard plasma's are no good for video games!?

i dont know the technical side of things but i tell ya what, we had a Pioneer 52inch plasma, and it didn't compare to my old ladies little Panasonic LCD. Same with my laptop, LCD is alot better in my eyes. But everyone has their own opinion and all depends wat you watch apparently.

EDIT: go into a shop and watch the same channel on two different types just out of curiosity.

Edited by Ryanrb25