SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

so , my best mate got a job with cirque de soleil and is going to Qld for 3 months or more , im gonna miss this bloke as he has been my best mate for soo many years

i plan to fly up there and party one weekend while he is there ,

should i buy and give him a bottle of jim beam and say hold onto this for when i come up and we can party ?

just as a good mate gesture sorta thing ?

whoo hooo just sold my boat big choice now spend the lot on my skyline or invest it ????????????........20 odd grand would buy some nice mods lol

Invest it around the home. Cars go down in value ... houses go up :D

... or just buy a 260RS! :banana:

house already paid for rube's but some landscaping wouldnt go astray im sure the mrs will find something that needs doing :-)

All comes down to 'needs' and 'wants'.

I want an RB26 powered Stagea right now ... but I need to do the house extensions on my place :banana:

There is always things around the house that need attention. If its something that your income can take care of (a minor expense) then don't waste the money from the boat. But if you got an inground pool (or whatever) in mind that is a high expense, now is the time to do it :D

Edited by RubyRS4

Oh and Pete. If your selling your rims I would go for TE37s! Can vouch for how light they are as I have a pair of them in 18"

I'd get them in Bronze or black on the silver that'd look awesome. Go high offset over width though, really deep spoked 37's look the best.

Mitch, swap me. Heres my car! lower now with Cusco coilovers!

Untitled-1.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I think throwing the hydraulic power steering system into the trash and converting to electric power steering, e.g. Astra PS pump would solve many issues.
    • so finally had an event i was home for that didn't get rained off or otherwise cancelled to be able to actually drive the car, unfortunately was roll racing which isnt my favourite thing ever but had an awesome night with friends and testing the car out. obviously a huge difference in driving experience with the samsonas although still without flat foot upshifts the ratios are so much nicer and actually has boost into the next gear which was not something i always experienced with the stock gearbox. but of course absolutely loving the sound of the sidepipe and for its downfalls of ruining the car in ever other way it does sound awesome at the track.   had some weird issues where it would misfire in 2nd but fine in every other gear and at the end of the night at the end of the run would have no throttle until it decided it wanted to work, so will be looking into that before a proper track night coming up in just over a week to really see the changes in the car. Messenger_creation_C9B7F84E-0820-444B-A53D-9AD40F7DDC5B.mp4     received_870009858147161.mp4   Messenger_creation_046B1D12-ABA0-4B01-B78F-262559E64ADC.mp4  by the end of the night found that if i was nice and gentle on the throttle in 2nd it wouldnt misfire so was only fully throttle and loaded up in 2nd it would occur 
    • I think I will try out Frenchy’s power steering kit. Looks like a better solution.
    • Useless lot aren't they? Releasing stuff on the market that doesn't do what it's supposed to do without you stuffing about with it and spacing out the spacer lol. FFS.
    • Similar experience with Ross pulley. Can't recommend.