SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

THANKS RYAN!!!!!! i am one happy boy today!!!!!!!!!!!!

i drove my car to aussie dyno for the final touches :banana:

and i cant wait to c the 3582r full boosting ryan!

feels insane already!

muirsky, my messanger isn't letting me reply. Didn't get your pm till just then, timing belt next week coz i can't get parts for tomorrow mate, was at adrian's all day today. Next sat good for you?

and how did you make that animated GIF file of your car?

muirsky, my messanger isn't letting me reply. Didn't get your pm till just then, timing belt next week coz i can't get parts for tomorrow mate, was at adrian's all day today. Next sat good for you?

and how did you make that animated GIF file of your car?

Photoshop ages ago.

and next weekend I'll be in K.I. But I'm sure my car will last the trip without the change though.. But the weekend after that or whatever will be sweet.

k bring it awwwwwwwn ! :D

:banana:

whenever you want man, pretty sure ill be home the rest of the night

(unless i loose the battle of my missus trying to drag me out to dinner with her friends (ill prob loose) )

ill pm you my address....

oh, and as for payment hmmmmm

a seat in your 33 on a cruise is fine :banana: jks

whenever you want man, pretty sure ill be home the rest of the night

(unless i loose the battle of my missus trying to drag me out to dinner with her friends (ill prob loose) )

ill pm you my address....

oh, and as for payment hmmmmm

a seat in your 33 on a cruise is fine :banana: jks

wanna come along to vilis ?

i live like 10mins from you :D

anyone got a profec 2 manual i can borrow for a day or two ?

gotta learn what my boost controller does :banana:

apart from making it go faster :D

mate, dont even try...they are very confusing and dangerous to your car if you dont know what your doing and without a dyno. Take it to my mate at Aussie dyno and well set it up..I've set up a couple and they are fairly hard to get spot on...It's not just a matter of punchin in 10psi and hoping for the best.

Edited by Ryanrb25

mate, dont even try...they are very confusing and dangerous to your car if you dont know what your doing and without a dyno. Take it to my mate at Aussie dyno and well set it up..I've set up a couple and they are fairly hard to get spot on...It's not just a matter of punchin in 10psi and hoping for the best.

yeah i know what they are capable of , i just wanna read the manual and get an understanding on what everything means with it ,

im too noob to touch that shit man , not gonna toy with it and blow my car up

i take that back mitch, gotta go with the missus :banana:

i hate it when they say ''i wont give you sex for a month!''

gets me everytime!

daaaamn

im glad your a man and realise whats better in life haha ,

ill leave mine in about 10mins so ill be at yours in about 20 give or take