SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Trades are awesome! Love being a plasterer, get to change scenery every few days, hard work, keeps you fit and meet a whole range of funny assed people!

in other words luke you get plastered every day :ph34r:

/lame joke

can anyone tell me how much kw can a standard set of gtr injectors hold and if they fit a gts-t or do you need different ones,

cheers... owww and hopefully im a trade in 2 years lookout everyone. as a fitter/machinist-we are like canaries they send us in the mines first.

can anyone tell me how much kw can a standard set of gtr injectors hold and if they fit a gts-t or do you need different ones,

cheers... owww and hopefully im a trade in 2 years lookout everyone. as a fitter/machinist-we are like canaries they send us in the mines first.

my 26 is running the injectors at 100% and its last dyno reading was 229rwkw, and im pretty sure they fit into RB20's

Guy, what do you need done? I know a plumber (name is Adolf, lol) and he may be able to help. Did the plumbing on my bosses house down in Normanville if you are interested

Speakin of jobs, I love mine! Average around $800-$1000 weekly, freebies.. bonuses, commision, and relaxed as place to work!

Oh and guy, we have a plumber we recommend, can sms you his number tommorow if u want? Best mates with one of the workers, so does a good job if you saw we sent you!

My GTR injectors pretty much max'd as power neared 260rwkw with 11.5:1 afr's.

A little more fuel pressure (1afr point drop on idle) and I've seen 300 with them again at pretty much max duty. :S

i also have a dyno printout thats shows i have 274rwkw and one that says 229rwkw, with no changes to the car at all just different dyno's, but my PFC says they are at 100%, so i have no idea what power reading to believe. Cant wait till saturday so i can see what the boostworks dyno says :ph34r:

I agree, Tradies FTMW.........if my boy doesn't want to go to Uni, I'll definitely steer him towards a trade.

Speaking of tradies, I need to line my shed ASAP, already got insulation just need gyprock or hardie board or blue board.........any Gypies out there??

i also have a dyno printout thats shows i have 274rwkw and one that says 229rwkw, with no changes to the car at all just different dyno's, but my PFC says they are at 100%, so i have no idea what power reading to believe. Cant wait till saturday so i can see what the boostworks dyno says :ph34r:

yeah will be interesting.. What boost are u running again?

Usually it takes a good 15psi to crack 240rwkw on stock turbo's on Boostworks dyno.

260rwkw @ 15psi with cams.

Shauns dyno used to read around 10-15rwkw lower than mainlines depending on who straps it down. I'll be there on Sat but unfortunately not running. Too busy with work and cant get down to MTQ to pick up bits to fix the car. :laugh: