SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lol how on earth did i get so many :nyaanyaa: i truely ams teh wastelands winnah

google images seems to be broken right now a i was going to say you need to eat more 1337 bix but cant get the corresponding image :blush:

tyres are on :nyaanyaa:

look freak'n awesome, just need to lower the car more and remove the front splash guard.

i ended up getting Sumitomo tyres, made in japan and are awesome on the track.

Big thanks to Tyre Power adelaide for fitting and balancing and giving me an awesome price.

Pics will be up soon. i mean Now lol

post-38653-1202871438_thumb.jpg

post-38653-1202871452_thumb.jpg

post-38653-1202871469_thumb.jpg

post-38653-1202871499_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luke_ENR34

Did they come in s2? I know of a gun metal grey one with chrome rims if its still there

does anyone know of any r33 series 2 GTS4s for sale...they seem to be rare as rockin horse poo !

Andy: I did shop around, PLENTY when looking for tyres for the SP23 & the R33 (rang approx 15 tyre places). Both times Adelaide Tyrepower were the best price for what I wanted.

I cant explain why they weren't the best price for you, but im still surprised they weren't.

Did they come in s2? I know of a gun metal grey one with chrome rims if its still there

Yeh they came in S2 and gunmetal would be nice also but no.1 preference is a silver (sonic) ;)...but i think you are referring to a s1 which is a no go unfortunately.

I just want to see the kind of prices people are asking for them as i might be getting a house instead of a GTR, but ill need another nice skyline other then my 31...And i wouldn't go to anything else non GTR, but a silver s2 R33...my true love :). Still cant get over my stolen 1 and its been 2 years !!!

as i might be getting a house instead of a GTR, but ill need another nice skyline other then my 31...And i wouldn't go to anything else non GTR,

u can get a house + a GTR

sick of your 31 already? its difficult downgrading from a 34 hey?

u can get a house + a GTR

sick of your 31 already? its difficult downgrading from a 34 hey?

Nah not sick of the 31, i was just secretly hunting for a GTR ;) but i think my money is better spent on a house at this stage ! And if i can manage to pick up a 33+house = win > GTR !

GTR can wait...all in good time :)

Lol andy if you were my boss you would have me bidding on yahoo auctions all day

post whores all day...i'd sack him if i'm his boss

why no s1 kissin lack of air bag? What if its a steal of a price

Lol andy if you were my boss you would have me bidding on yahoo auctions all day

why no s1 kissin lack of air bag? What if its a steal of a price

nothin wrong with s1, just s2 has mega sentimental value. Im in no rush to buy so i would prefer to buy something that would be perfect.