SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

you not going to break the law are you :D:banana::)

Only for personal use.

just download it and send them a cd would be easier. lol

Thanks Luke, I'll try a search but if smeone finds it in the meantime let us know please.

i bet you still remember the tune too we love woodie woodie woodroofs with the screw top lid lol

I do actually....I think it was a black plastic plug with a rubber ring for a seal and a flat vertical thumb grip.

hi to all need help my clutch pedal just broke 2night does anyone know what id be looking at 4 another one or any advice thanks
just driving normal seemed to have pulled a little from fire wall or the bracket twisted maybe cracked wont know fully untill i get to look at it 2morrow has happend to a mate of mine just unlucky i spose not sure if i can weld it or if i have to get another one :P
Cronic, its not the actual pedal but rather the pedal box; the box that holds the pedal.

They have crappy little spot welds which pop eventually. If you don't let it get too bad the box is salvageable as it doesn't completely rip apart.

The fix is to simply weld the box up nicely.

Yeh same happend to me, I was on Cross Rd on my way to Boostworx for a tune and BANG..... No clutch! So i had to clutchless change all the way to Boostworx, Troy pulled out my clutch box as said and welded back in, in no time!! So yeh go see Shaun and Troy at Boostworx and they will weld her up for you!!

HELP....has anyone recorded 'Underbelly' tonight.

Supposed to record it for someone in Melbourne (who aren't allowed to have it on TV yet) but ended up having to go out.

So you missed it also........ Spewing mate was a good start to it, Didn't tape it, sorry mate!! With shift work i'm spewing, I'm only gonna see every 2nd week......lol

So you missed it also........ Spewing mate was a good start to it, Didn't tape it, sorry mate!! With shift work i'm spewing, I'm only gonna see every 2nd week......lol

yeah did a search for it but I dont think anyone has uploaded it yet.

wow, it's getting serious over there

Underbelly exposed in VIC

Whether it follows events truthfuly or not, I couldnt give a shit. Its good TV to watch!

And; if the "program could influence jurors in a forthcoming gangland murder trial" lock the jurors away and let eveyone else watch it, not ban the whole state haha.

Exactly why these minority inept police officers should not be in in the job when they defect for items that are not defectable.

By all means if an item is defectable well take it on the chin; but when an item isn't well.... Inept, abuse of power, upholding or making the law? and a few others come to mind.

They create unwarranted hardship on individuals.

yeh i just called regency... asked if pod and cooler were illegal.. striaght away answer was NO... i said to him "so whos not doin there job" he replys "the cops". so now i have to go to f**kn regency for something thats not illegal!!