SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lee just noticed your selling the 33, looking at downsizing or upgrading?

Neither, Im taking a side step :miner:

Brooke is 17 weeks pregnant (almost half way) so the Skyline is going to make way for a far more family friendly car.

I have bought a Mitsubishi Legnum from Japan; it's on the boat in about a week. So the skyline has to go to cover the cost and make room.

Here is the new car:

Legnum1-1.jpg

2.5L TT V6,

AWD,

Active Yaw Control

5sp Tip Tronic (technology developed by mitsi, bought by porsche for use in their cars)

Active Stability Control

Traction Control

260ps ~ 191kw

Should be a good fun family bus :)

Totally agree Carl, thats why I ended up with legnum. I wanted to stay a nissan faithful, but after seeing a stagea and a legnum in the flesh, it had to be the legnum.. Plus 5sp tiptronic and AYC couldnt be matched by the stagea.

yeah Allan i will be at the photoshoot prolly late however

i may update the 02 sensor thread today i havnt had any chances to do any research on the R32 sensor fitting a R33 one, makes it hard when doing 7am till 7pm

yeah Allan i will be at the photoshoot prolly late however

i may update the 02 sensor thread today i havnt had any chances to do any research on the R32 sensor fitting a R33 one, makes it hard when doing 7am till 7pm

Cool no probs steve cant wait to see how ur car is with the new goodies :D

Brooke is 17 weeks pregnant (almost half way) so the Skyline is going to make way for a far more family friendly car.

2.5L TT V6, AWD,Active Yaw Control5sp Tip Tronic Active Stability Control Traction Control 260ps ~ 191kw

Should be a good fun family bus :P

awesome news

heartfelt congratulations from my little family 'brew

Thanks for the well wishes Tangles :P

The gearbox is actually the same box used in the local AWD magnas (although released 10 years later lol) BUT parts are available locally for them, so that removes that worry. The Torque Converter seal is known to be a little fragile on the trans, but thats about a $500 fix, apart from that they are fairly bullet proof. A good trans cooler and regular fluid flush and they'll last 300,000+ kms.

haha, no nappy changes practiced yet! My best mate (well his wife) just had their 2nd child, so have a 3 week old to practice on if i choose... however Im happy to wait and have my wife teach me LOL

As for the baby bonus, it will be helping to pay for my wife to have more time off work. We are looking at her having a full 7-8 months off work so need all the $$ we can get for that (damn mortgage!)

mines been off work for 5.5yrs now

isnt easy

but then again, we choose to raise our children our way with our morals/values, not those of the child care centre

its a choice and a hard decision

considering most months Im putting in 40-45% of my wage onto the home loan (been doing that since I was 18!)

looking at a house on sunday (cant make photo shoot / cruise).......... big, could reduce our debt potentially down to around 20grand only (currently 75k owed on house)

did you want me to get an adult nappy, soil it, for you to practice on ?????

:P :P