SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

f**k me does that look tuff that low!

tuff? it looks like his suspension is f**ked! lol!

cmon guys

theres a limit. dumped is cool but once the wheel disappears it starts looking stupid

-D

running RACING GEAR coilovers

sounds like top quality stuff imo

just as good quality as D2 :blink:

never heard of em ;\ maybe get yrself some isc adjustibles, or barring requirements for street legal, some bilsteins or teins ?

glad u werent doing 200 when those went on you. hell even 100 would have been really bad

-D

never heard of em ;\ maybe get yrself some isc adjustibles, or barring requirements for street legal, some bilsteins or teins ?

glad u werent doing 200 when those went on you. hell even 100 would have been really bad

-D

yeah ,

gonna get ISC's or TEIN for xmas hopefully

hey cheers to everyone that came to lukes party last night, good to see you all. I was pretty ermm drunk when most people got there.. and I suck at Beer bongs haha. I kinda inhaled it instead of drank it..

No invite for dohmar *sob* /wrists

i forgive u, i was off plotting world domination so its all good

-D

Err, what? Racing Gear make quality parts and have been around for years, they're not G4/D2 kinda shit. Sounds like human error with installation could be a factor (not pointing fingers).

BTW I just remembered I saw you on Greenhill road this arvo mitch, I was the bloke in the stock white 32 4dr on Glen Ossie looking like death warmed up, getting stuck into my kfc :D

:blink: Pinky and the Brain was one of my favourite cartoons as a kid, I used to be able to do the best Pinky impressions :P

white 32 with a black roof ?

i saw ya haha , me and my mate ( who was in the black R33 ) were like , i wonder who that could be :O

never heard of em ;\

Err, what? Racing Gear make quality parts and have been around for years, they're not G4/D2 kinda shit. Sounds like human error with installation could be a factor (not pointing fingers).

BTW I just remembered I saw you on Greenhill road this arvo mitch, I was the bloke in the stock white 32 4dr on Glen Ossie looking like death warmed up, getting stuck into my kfc :D

post-31501-1228651957.jpg

gee brain what we gonna do tommorrow night

:blink: Pinky and the Brain was one of my favourite cartoons as a kid, I used to be able to do the best Pinky impressions :P

Edited by AndrewJZX100

Yeah thats me.

Car looks good on the road man. Must've been before the coilover incident :blink:

your car looks thug aswell

haha yeah it was, was on the way to autobahn to get cleaning products and then to kfc :D

i spilt kfc everywhere when my coil dropped haha

It looked better when it didn't look so damn stock (or damaged :blink: ) but coppers cruise past me without a second glance now and sometimes they don't even take notice of my car at all, so I'm definately not complaining :P

Which is how it should be really. I'm driving around obeying the laws like everyone else (well, everyone who isn't a business man in his commo or tradie in his ute/van doing 80 in 60 zones and whatnot :D ), why the hell should I be targetted simply for the type of car I drive?

i know the feeling all too well , i get smiles from cops lately , had 2 cops come up to me at mt lofty a couple of weeks ago , they liked my car :O

It looked better when it didn't look so damn stock (or damaged :blink:) but coppers cruise past me without a second glance now and sometimes they don't even take notice of my car at all, so I'm definately not complaining :P

Which is how it should be really. I'm driving around obeying the laws like everyone else (well, everyone who isn't a business man in his commo or tradie in his ute/van doing 80 in 60 zones and whatnot :D), why the hell should I be targetted simply for the type of car I drive?

Edited by AndrewJZX100