SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

there were probationary cops on my train tonight. theyre assholes.

was sitting with my feet resting on the edge of the seat in front of me, just chillaxin, minding my own business, had a quick chat with one of the transit guys who didnt give a flying f**k about my feet being on the seat, leave the station, and 15 minutes later, probie cop walks up says "get your damn feet off the seat."

no please, no thankyou, no common f**king courtesy, no f**king reason to TELL me to take my feet off the seat, i wasnt disturbing anyone, i wasnt taking up unnecessary space (my end of the train was pretty much empty), so after a fairly frustrating day i took my feet off the seat and replied with "nice manners." he looked at me like id just killed my family and told me to show him some respect. get what you give, shit.

nah, ocker if anything. one of the 20-something new graduates.

is a chip on the shoulder installed at graduation? i deal with rude f**ks everyday as part of my job, but im polite and courteous when im on the clock, id expect a cop to be the same.

nah, ocker if anything. one of the 20-something new graduates.

is a chip on the shoulder installed at graduation? i deal with rude f**ks everyday as part of my job, but im polite and courteous when im on the clock, id expect a cop to be the same.

id say so, sorta like the arsehole chip they implant into the arse of a motorbike cop

not havn' the Stag is kill'n me

arrgh !!

oh well - tomorrow arvo Im told.

head torqued down, tuning to be done

cams. better get some into the wife before I hear ms.stagea fire up :D

Straight to the point, looked (by accident) the keys in the boot of the GTR... Boot release doesnt work, so.. How to get them out, havta catch the damn bus to work cos my daily drive keys are on there also :D... Raa be able to 'break in' to it?

Also was lucky the boot didnt catch on fire as the rear right hand light has burnt out the left globe and wiring, hence the reason i was in the boot, put my keys down for a second and with the frustration of the rear light almost catching alight i shut the boot with them in it... What to do? Any ideas.. Stupid problem i know.

Straight to the point, looked (by accident) the keys in the boot of the GTR... Boot release doesnt work, so.. How to get them out, havta catch the damn bus to work cos my daily drive keys are on there also :D ... Raa be able to 'break in' to it?

Also was lucky the boot didnt catch on fire as the rear right hand light has burnt out the left globe and wiring, hence the reason i was in the boot, put my keys down for a second and with the frustration of the rear light almost catching alight i shut the boot with them in it... What to do? Any ideas.. Stupid problem i know.

RAA or any locksmith should be able to do it

A locksmith will be able to cut a new key and open the boot for around $100, not sure if the RAA will be able to do it without damaging the lock.

Teaches you to get a spare set of keys done :D I've locked the keys in this one time, or more like I left the key in and the car auto-locked itself! Ever since then my girlfriend has carried around a spare, aswell as a couple more spares laying around in my room. Had a few incidents diverted thanks to the spare my girlfriend carries. The other week in the middle of the night in the City I had my car clublocked and came back to it totally forgetting that I took off the clublock key clearing off my keyring - I was trying to rip the clublock off lol but then girlfriend remembered I've given her the spare key to the clublock too! Lucky me!

Nar, cant call a locksmith, locks completely fuxed and not actually on the car. Will have to get a key cut for the ignition, take it somewhere where they can brake it open. Can you get access to the boot from behind the rear seat?

A mates just said because theres no lock i should be able to put my finger through the hole and open it, or with a screw driver. Least ill be able to see better after work with daylight.

Thanks for your help guys.

If you can get into the car, you have a boot release switch on the drivers side chair!

And yes, you can get to the boot via the back seat. Rip out the back seat rest - there will be a large square hole which you can reach through to grab your keys... at least this was the case in my GTR when I ripped out the back seats!