SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Straight to the point, looked (by accident) the keys in the boot of the GTR... Boot release doesnt work, so.. How to get them out, havta catch the damn bus to work cos my daily drive keys are on there also :banana:... Raa be able to 'break in' to it?

Also was lucky the boot didnt catch on fire as the rear right hand light has burnt out the left globe and wiring, hence the reason i was in the boot, put my keys down for a second and with the frustration of the rear light almost catching alight i shut the boot with them in it... What to do? Any ideas.. Stupid problem i know.

cronic a little information you may have missed

hey wat causes missfire?

coilpacks, plugs...

i have changed plugs and gapped them, and used another set of OEM coilpacks and still missfiring.

any ideas on wat else i can change? coilpack loom??

hey wat causes missfire?

coilpacks, plugs...

i have changed plugs and gapped them, and used another set of OEM coilpacks and still missfiring.

any ideas on wat else i can change? coilpack loom??

Timing could be way out? Did you plug everything in properly?

yeh timing was done when the water pump was changed 3km's ago lol...

im thinking the OEM coilpacks are not coping again...

s1 or s2

if its a s1 rb25det check the ignitor could be playing funny buggers just a suggestion.

Well the RAA dude this morning got the keys out, dont know how as i wasnt there, apparently they have a 'special way' of opening a boot lol

Anyways all good, thanks for the help people.

Now to buy a new boot lock, anyone know where i can buy one from? Thinking nisswreck or similar..

Whootage

Cleaned my car just before, the piece of shit actually tubs up alright (if you don't look at the back) :)

Also swapped the innards of the dizzy over on the poobucket daily and it drove roughly a million times better. Still got a very occaisional misfire, but it's been run down to 5/8ths of fk all petty a few times and the fuel filter has probably picked up some crap, so I've got a new one to put in when I cbf.

All in all a good days work ;)

Edited by AndrewJZX100