SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

well, i got engaged last night!

finally plucked up the courage after having the ring for a little over 2 months.

took her for a nice dinner at the bay, and mumbled the question on the beach lol

so, another one bites the dust!

wedding wont be for a fair while yet.

Grats dude :laugh:

fk

I had to get up at 4:45 to go to work this morning, I feel fking hungover and I haven't drank for like 2 weeks :laugh:

Also got to do deliveries tonight, then get up at quarter to 6 again tomorrow for work :ninja:

Will make up for this lack of partying next weekend methinks, it's my birthday on Friday :D:ninja:

Congrats Craig

You must have been woried she would say NO (being a blood nut and all) Jk's LOL

ahahaha nice comment Guy

have you picked up the exhaust yet Guy???

congratulations RANGA (jk mate) lol on getting engaged Craig all the best mate !!!!

I have one....I just cbf getting it out. :laugh: I'll take better pics on monday but it's only the standard guards roughly fitted. The indicators line up way better now although I want to try and make them match the headlights a bit better.

Congrats Craig :laugh:

I popped the question to Tracy about 3 months ago in a dark house with no power :ninja: The ring cost me almost as much as the house :D

Kiss your freedom goodbye :ninja:

Was interested in the thread about Top Gear Australia, but its been closed for whatever reason. Claimed repost, but not in SA section. We got NSW guys closing SA threads now? :D

Matty, got pulled over by the police twice last night after you and ya friends left :ninja: The cops were definitely on a blitz with bikes last night. 4 guys I know got defects. Cops had nothing on me :laugh: Thats why I paid a nice price for the Brutale. A Ferrari on 2 wheels, cops didn't know where to start :ninja:

One cop complained about the "loud" pipes, but all the pipes are stamped with MV Agusta numbers, so its all legal. Another cop tried to pin me for mods that don't exist. I told him its totally stock, even the Ohlins shock is factory fitted and CF parts are MV Agusta numbered. Told ya I'd go play with them. Its fun riding into the lion's den during a blitz :rofl:

rofl

like i said, rolling thru the bay i had one of the bike cops lookin at my car

come past with the stereo at a nice rumble, and he just glared at me

and did the same when i came back the other way. i just looked and smiled at him hahahahahahha

Was interested in the thread about Top Gear Australia, but its been closed for whatever reason. Claimed repost, but not in SA section. We got NSW guys closing SA threads now? :worship:

doesnt happen often enough in my opinion

Adrian go see your mate Ryan he's got what you need

Kietz a 250 isn't a ninja i don't care whats written down the side of it :) nice ride though just pointing that out